🖤Chapter- 05🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

You ran to him. Gaurds handed Jungkook to you. His weight is very very heavy for you, but you are trying your best to not let Jungkook fall down.

You hold his thin waist and put his hand on your shoulder, trying your best to get him to his room, safely.

Finally after doing so much struggle you reached his room. You came near his bed and left him to fall down on his soft and bounce mattress.

But Jungkook don't want that. He faced you and hugged you, while falling down.

Now you both are on his bed. You are above him and he is under you, holding you tightly in his grip, as his strong tattooed arms are wrapped around you small body.

You tried to free yourself but it only cause you more trouble, because he tighten his grip on you and hover over you. He kept his head on your blossoms.

"This pillow is so soft..." he said while grabbing it and rubbing his face against it.

Your whole face turned into red, red as tomato. This is first time someone is touching your private part. It giving you some kind of tickling feeling in your stomach and unknown feeling in your body.

"What is this on the top of it... It's hard... Remove it" he said while pinching your nipples as your not wear a bra under your black sleeveless night suit.

You moaned on that weird yet magical sensetion, Suddenly Jungkook took that in his mouth and started to squeezing and biting it. You hold his head in both pain and pleasure.

This is a very new feeling to you, which Jungkook is giving. You are liking it, but in some corners of your heart is telling you it's wrong. But the pleasure is denying the fact.

But soon realisation hitted you like a truck, When Jungkook started to massage your another blossom while doing his work on one with his mouth. You tried to push him but he is much more stronger than you.

"He is drunk... Y/n do something... He is your brother..." you said to yourself in mind.

"Oppa... Sleep... You are sleepy right... You are tired also... Right???" You said while patting his head.

He look at you and made a pout with his lips while nodding his head, just like a innocent child. "But this??" he pointed at you nipple which is more hard now, all thanks to him.

"I will remove it... Tomorrow okay??? Now sleep... You are so sleepy and tired also... You should rest... So sleep" you said in soft tone while patting his head, like a baby.