🖤Chapter:- 13🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

STILL JUNGKOOK'S POV....

"Y/N IS GETTING ENGAGED SOON"

That's when I felt a pang on my heart.

It's a stranger feeling. I'm just... I'm just... I don't even know what I want or feeling right now... But the news of her engaged with someone else is something, which I never wanted.

"Do you wanna know, who is her fiancé??" mom said in one of the most happiest tone ever.

"Who?" asked coldly. I don't know why I'm behaviour like this.

"IT'S TAEHYUNG YOUR BESTFRIEND!!"

My bestfriend?? Why?? Did he got know
about her?? No this can't be. "Did he agreed??" I again asked coldly.

"Agreed?? What are even saying?? He bring his parents himself to ask Y/n's hand." mom in full of attitude tone, as my dad is chuckling on her behaviour.

I don't know why I'm not feeling happy at all, I knew from the very start that she is not mine.

But still...

Why just by listening and imaging that she will get away from me, I'm being restless.

It's not like I'm in love with her...

Am I??

I came to my room and now laying on my bed while thinking about her engagement topic again.

I don't why, right now I'm feeling so much pain, I wanna cry. I wanna call her and tell come back right away from college.

Just in one of my absence you became someone else??

But was you were ever mine??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, I'm standing and watching my mom and Taehyung talking to each other, happily.

Yesterday when Y/n came back I asked her "Do you want this engagement??" and she nodded her head while looking down at the floor and said "Mom and Dad are happy and you will also get free from me." in almost in-audible tone,

The good thing was she looking down, as my eyes were automatically got blur due to tear. Further I didn't said anything to her and went back to my room. Half of the night I was debating with myself about this sudden feeling... Weird yet euphoric feeling.

Well today Taehyung came to pick up Yn as he wanna go with her to college.

Y/n came outside of mansion where we are standing, infornt of our car .As soon as she came Taehyung hugged her and "Honey... I missed you." he said and then he pecked her lips.