🖤Chapter:- 22🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"HOW COULD YOU JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jungkook had got enough of him. Now, he hold his punch before it was going to land on his face. "FUCKING TELL ME WHAT HAVE I DONE???!!!" he said in a hella angry tone.

Taehyung sarcastically chuckled and left him before pulling his hand out of his grip. "You don't know what you have done?? YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW IT!!! YOU DIDN'T KNEW SHE IS MY CUB!!!! DIDN'T YOU KNEW!!" he yelled out of anger.

Jungkook looked shock, He started to look down, while mumbling "who... whom you are talking about?" he said in a nervous tone, while his lips are trembling.

Taehyung again chuckled sarcastically and didn't wasted time in punching him again, causing his nose to start bleeding "YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHOM I'M TALKING??!! YOU BASTARD!!" he again grabbed his collar"CHOI Y/N!!! MY CUB!! YOUR FUCKING ADOPTED SISTER!!"

At this time Jungkook look direct into Taehyung eyes which was firming in anger. "No... This can't be..." he said in a low tone.

"SANA TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!" Taehyung said while shaking him from his collar,

"SHE CAN'T!!! SHE CAN'T!!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT!!" Finally Jungkook outbursted while pushing Taehyung away from himself.

Taehyung started to laugh loudly while clapping his hands, looking like a psycho. "RIGHT! she didn't knew anything. Even I wasn't confirm but YOU CONFIRMED IT!! YOU FUCKING CONFIRMED IT!! YOU BASTARD!!" he again yelled and hold his neck before slamming him on the wall.

Jungkook is looking in his eyes while holding his wrist.

"You look pathetic, I won't dirt my hand by beat the shit out of you...No no.." Taehyung said while releasing him from his grip. "And why would I??... I'm not gonna ask why you did that Jeon Jungkook... I'm not gonna... It's doesn't matter now. She is born to be mine and soon she is going to be, and that's what matters. " Taehyung said in calm tone while smiling creepily.

Taehyung was about to walk out of Jungkook's room but turn back to him, "Jeon Jungkook... You gonna regret this! And that's for sure." saying this he walked out.

Taehyung came downstairs and his eyes fell on Y/n, who is sitting on couch while looking lost somewhere. He didn't wasted anytime and run up to her.

As soon as he reached her, he pulled her in his arms.

Y/n didn't hugged him back but didn't said anything too, because she knows how much jerk he is. He just need an excuse to touch her body.

He broke the hug and look in her eyes. Now, she is taken a back. There are tears in Taehyung's eyes.

She was about to touch his face but in mid, he catched her hands in his and kissed them multiple times.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry cub..." he said in a low tone while tears are streaming down from his eyes like a river.

He cupped her face and said "I'm going make everything right.... I'm will surely gonna do that... Just trust me... Just trust your Tae bear... Tae bear love's you so much... I love you so much, love."  he mumbled but it was enough for Y/n to hear it. He placed a long soft kiss on her forehead.

Y/n was confuse as hell. She didn't understand what he is saying. But the word cub and Tae bear is somewhat seems familiar to her.

"Love, for now I have to go... I have to find the whole truth... but soon I'm gonna come back... Soon... " Taehyung said and again pecked her forehead and walked out while wiping his tears.

Leaving her behind with all the questions which are popping in her mind every now and then.

Y/n's head suddenly started to ache. Everything around her is started to spin, even her vision is getting blur now, and soon without her knowing she passed out.

Jungkook who was coming towards her after Taehyung walked out of the mansion, as he was watching everything from upstairs while firming in anger, pace up his speed and embrace Y/n in his arms before falling.

"Y/n! Y/n! Shit!" he cursed underneath before taking her carrying her towards his room,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doctor checkup Y/n. He prescribed some medicine and took his leave,

Jungkook is sitting beside Y/n while. keeping her hand in his and creasing her head top.

Mrs. Jeon entered in his room. She saw Jungkook being all sad and hopeless, She walked towards his and patted his head. "She will be fine Kookie... Don't worry much, We all are here, nothing is going to happen."

Jungkook wiped a tear which was threatening to fall from his eyes. This made her sad but his next sentence made her shocked, "Mom... Taehyung got to know about everything."
.
.
.
This chapter is updated upon the request of, one of my reader jeonxfati . Soon her exams are going to start, I'll be more thankful if you guys wish her luck.

All the best, dear. Just do your best. I believe you will rock in exam!
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««