🖤Chapter:- 25🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"CUB!!!" Taehyung yelled out of anger, seeing his love hugging someone else made his blood boil.

You backed off from the hug and looked in Taehyung's direction, who came to you in fast pace.  

He pulled you to him from your hand with a jerk. He shaked your shoulder aggressively. "WHY DID YOU HUGGED HIM!!! WHY DID YOU!!??" he yelled at you in anger.

His tone and action made your eyes watery. For the first time your Tae bear yelled and behaved like this with you.

His tone also pulled back Jungkook from his world, where he was lost from the moment you hugged him.

"Taehyung, what the fuck you are doing??!!" Jungkook yelled while pulling Taehyung away from you. "You fucking idiot she mistaken me as you.... She said Tae Bear while hugging me!! Isn't you're her Tae Bear!!" he added.

"AND HOW COULD THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!" Taehyung yelled back while glaring at you.

"You idiot you and I have same body shape and height... so who wouldn't mistake from back!??" Jungkook tired to explain his best friend, who is making fuss out if nothing.

"He had the my favourite colour picnic bag, which I've chosen for us.." you said in cracking tone while looking down.

Taehyung eyes got soften at your state. How can he be so stupid to yell at his cub. But how can his cub dare's to get confuse between other boy and him.

Well he will look into this matter later. For now he has to handle the situation calmly.

He look at Jungkook who is looking at him with so done facial expressions. He tried to come toward you but you ran away while having tears in your eyes.

Taehyung tried to run after you but Jungkook stopped him. "Don't do that. I'm going after her. Don't be annoying like Sana."

Without waiting for any reply from Taehyung, Jungkook ran toward your direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After for almost like five minutes or more, he spotted a petite figure near a pond, sitting on the grasses.

He came closer to you and sensed that you are crying while continuously wiping your running tears.

"Y/n will not talk to Tae bear now.... He is bad.... He yelled at Y/n" you are enchanting this is soft yet low voice tone.

Jungkook chuckled at your innocence and cuteness then decided to take a seat beside you.

"Y/n should yell back at her Tae Bear too." Jungkook said as soon as he took the seat while looking in your direction.

You look at him with you big doe eyes which is completely filled with tear and innocence. "Huh? Who are you? I don't know you, so don't talk to me otherwise Tae bear will beat you. He have told me not to talk to strangers." you cooed in you sweet yet serious tone while rubbing you running nose and wiping the left tears of your face.

Jungkook chuckled again and patted your head while you slap his hands away.

"Don't touch me otherwise I will tell Tae Bear about you." you snorted while getting away from him as you found him weird.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at you actions. You are so cute and innocent. And dam! So obedient!

"Cub!?" Taehyung came at the spot and noticed you two.

You run up to him and hugged him. He hugged you back while creasing your back,softly.

"I'm sorry, cub. I'm really sorry for yelling at you. You know, your Tae bear got worried about you and jealous too." Taehyung confessed, still softly comforting you in his arms.

Jungkook came to you two with a smile on his face.

You two broke the hug. "It's okay. I'm letting you pass for this time on the account that you are my Tae Bear but if you again ever yelled at me then I would never talk to you." you warned him in your cute yet trying to be angry tone.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at your trying to be smart self.

Taehyung nodded his head and pecked your forehead while saying " I would never do that ever again." then smile and you smiled back too.

"Your cub is adorable." Jungkook exclaimed while looking at you.

You gave him a mean look and loom towards Taehyung. "Do you know him?" you asked while pointing towards Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded his head and introduced Jungkook. "This is Jeon Jungkook my childhood friend. He went to U.S. for studies five years ago but now he came back and now gonna study here. Our mom's are childhood bestie. "

You bowed to him and said "I'm sorry for behaving like that. Tae bear have told me not to talk to stranger, that's why I behaved like that I thought you are a bad boy."

Jungkook chuckled and patted your head. "It's okay, cub." he said while smiling beautifully.

"Only I'm allowed to call her cub. You can find some other name." Taehyung said being childish yet possessive over the nickname he have you.

Jungkook laughed at his friend silliness. The noderd his head and started to think " ummm... what about—" got cut off by Taehyung.

"Wait a minute! You are not allowed to give her nickname's. She is my cub." Taehyung said pulling you in his arms.

You giggled while pulling away. "How about I give you a nickname?" you asked.

Taehyung look at you who is give him, irresistible puppy eyes. "Fine..." he allowed you even though he doesn't want it.

"Kookie? How that?" You stated in your excited tone while looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shrug his shoulders while getting away from there, leaving you both alone while having a wide smile on his face. "Kookie? Cute.... just like her." he mumbled.
.
.
Jesuann forget about the long chapter, here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««