🖤Chapter:- 27🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"Blushing?" Taehyung asked as he spotted three around the table.

"Ouch! It's so hot!" You exclaimed as you burnt your tongue when you recklessly kept hot noddles in your mouth, because it was looking mouth-watering good.

Taehyung quickly came to you and Jungkook passed you water.

"Cub... why are you so reckless?" Taehyung said as you drank the water while holding it by your both palm looking like a fish who came out of the sea.

You calmed down and wipe your mouth. "It's nothing. Don't worry." you said and started to concentrate on your noodles, immediately.

Jungkook and Taehyung chuckled at your silliness and eagerness.

Soon you two completed your noodles while Taehyung passed his time while scrolling through his phone.

"Done!" you exclaimed, happily. As if you gonna get medal for it.

Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "Happy?" he asked.

"Very much!" you instantly replied.

Taehyung smiled as his eyes fell on your red like tomato lips, which turned like this due to the spiciness you just felt. He didn't wasted a minute and pecked your lips immediately.

You both smiled at each other cause it's nothing new to you. He always leaves a peck on you face, wherever he wants but you are also used to it now. But someone is not so happy with this freedom of his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's afternoon, when you got back from your school and directly went to Kim's Mansion as you have lunch with Taehyung and Mrs. Kim today.

You reached there and got welcome by someone's back hug. You smiled knowing who it must be it. But when you turned around you got surprise to see Jungkook.

"Hey! Y/n." he greeted you while breaking the hug.

You smiled awkwardly and greeted him back "Hey! Kookie."

Jungkook showed you his bunny smile and patted your head while saying "should we go inside?"

You nodded your head as yes with a softly smile then you both went inside the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, did you liked this shake? Taehyung made this only for you by himself, even without help of maids." Mrs. Kim said while serving you more snacks.