🖤Chapter:- 32🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Three days later, you were playing in the hall as Taehyung was doing some homework in his room.

Suddenly, Mr. Kim came inside the mansion with some of his friends. You saw him and bowed to him.

He sat on the sofa as you were going leave the place while holding your teddy bear but he stopped you.

"Y/n, go bring water for us." You nodded you head and went towards kitchen.

You came back with a maid who was holding a tray of water. This angered Mr. Kim. "Do she think if herself as a special person? Little bitch! Today I'll show you your place." he thought.

"Y/n, didn't I told you bring water? Don't think yourself higher. You are just like a maid too!" he almost yelled at you.

You were too stunned to say anything, tears are forming in your eyes as you are getting humiliated among people you don't even know.

"Taewoo, leave her. She is a kid." one of Mr. Kim's friend said as he got pity on you.

"No Jun, she is literally a bitch who acts to be innocent. She traps people due her innocent face. She is such a gold digger! And you know one more interesting thing her father too is a gold digger! I gave him promotion and stuffed his mouth with money and look he sent his daughter to my home everyday, just so my son don't get bored. What a cheap family! " Mr. Kim completed in vicious sentence while eyeing from top to bottom while everyone presented over there including maid made an disgust facial expressions.

The flood of tears are coming out of your eyes as you are getting humiliated and people are even making disgust face's. This is too much for a twelve years old girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's past mid night now.

Taehyung is sitting on the sofa and waiting for his dad to come. He got to know about everything. Mrs. Kim was not home so Mr. Kim did wanted came into his mind.

How dare he humiliated his cub!!??

His cub means world to him!! And he tried to scrub his world!! Now he have to answer! He have to face the consequences!

A car horned indicating someone has enter the Kim's premises. And can only be Mr. Kim this late night.

As soon as he entered he was welcome by a angry Taehyung. He frown his brows in confusion.

"What happened son?" he asked while going towards him.

"How dare you dad!!! HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATED MY CUB!!!" Taehyung yelled at his dad in anger being all red.