🖤Chapter- 04🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Before she can process anything she got pulled by Jungkook.

She landed beside him. She is trying to hold on Jungkook, as she don't know how to swimming besides the pool depth is bit deep for her and her short height isn't helping.

Jungkook is smirking at her venerable state. He back off from her. So that she can't able to hold him.

"Opp-oppa!! Opp-oppa!! I'm sor-sorry.... I'm sorry.. if I did so-something w-wrong." you struggled alot to say this, as the water is touching your forehead.

"Are you enjoying?? My dear Adopted Sis??? Huh???" he asked in a deep tone with a evil grin on his face.

"Opp-oppa ple-please sa-save me!!" you yelled in pain, in both fear and hope, maybe, no definitely he will save you.

You know this for sure.

But sooner is much than later.

"I see, your swimming skills are getting nice." he said while coming closer to her.

You hold his arm and climbed his body as he is half naked. You hold him neck and snuggle your face in his crook of neck while shivering. Your legs are wrapped around his torso. You are holding him, as if your life depends on him which is true, technologically.

A satisfied smile made his way to Jungkook's lips even without his knowledge. He is smiling brightly. His heart is beating. The smell of your hair and skin is so sweet to his nostrils.

Your small fragile body is feeling like a piece of cake infront of his well-built one. His well-toned abs are in connect of your soft skin. Your soft blossom are pressed again his hard chest. Besides your shivering body is doing nothing but turning him on.

After all he is a men.

He shook his head to remove his dirty thoughts away. He came out of the pool while holding you from your tiny waist. As you are holding him, like a Koala, A baby Koala hungs on it's mother Koala.

He came inside the bedroom and removed his hand, but still you didn't moved a inch from him. "You are going to leave or not??" he asked in stern tone.

You shook your head as "no" between his neck and shoulder, while tighten your grip around him more.

"And why the hell??" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"My clothes are of white thin fabric. So it must have became transparent after getting wet." you explained him a low tone.

Your breathe's and low tone near his ear, is giving tickling feeling to him. Unknowingly, he smiled like a bunny. A cute one. Then realisation hitted him like a truck and his smiley face turned in a cold one. "Okay... Then let me take you... To your room...." he said in a fake stern tone, just to hide his happiness.