🖤Chapter:- 18🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Everyone is having their drinks.

"Y/n huh???" Taehyung passed her a glass of wine.

Y/n looked at Jungkook for permission.

Jungkook nodded his head while sipping his drink which didn't missed to make Taehyung's rolls his eyes twice.

After few minutes, Taehyung and Y/n went meeting Taehyung's parents. Right now are talking and Jungkook is just eyeing them from a far.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I noticed Y/n was sweating, maybe she is feeling hot. But all A,C, are on. Mom and Dad excused themselves and went to meet their friends.

I look at Y/n and "are you fine??" asked her. She nodded her "yes", indicating that she is fine.

But she doesn't seems like one.

I hold her hand and drag her near a A,C,, but to my suprise she hold my hand back and suddenly hugged me. Her both hands are resting on my waist and her head is on my chest, I'm taken a back,

I'm feeling really weird. My heart it pounding inside my chest in super fast speed, as if it will come out in anytime. It's alway touches her, but I never felt this way.

But for the first time she touched me and to be honest I'm a euphoric, I'm feeling like I don't wanna let her go. Without my knowing my hand are already got wrapped around her. Feelings her so close to me that too on her own will, feeling so amazing.

My cub whom I last hugged and felt this kind feelings. This kind of undesirable feeling.

She was mine and I was her's...

Y/n never miss to remind me of my cub. That's the one more reason I wanna make her mine.

Because I was never over her...

She faded away from this world but never from my memories...

Some guests were giving us looks but I care less, I'm loving feeling Y/n. Her small fragile body looks perfect in my arms.   Suddenly she rubbed her face in my chest. It's tickled me, helplessly a soft chuckled left from my mouth.

"Honey, are you fine??? What happened t yo---" my words got cut off by Jungkook, pulling her away from my arm.

HOW DARE HE!!!

"What the hell, Jungkook!!!!" I yelled out of anger. I literally had enough of him. What he think of himself, he isn't her life controller.

Now I'm gonna be her like controller. She is mine now.

All the guess attention were on us, now.

That fucking Jungkook went out of the mansion after saying "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Y/n was not feeling good. So Mom and Dad told us to come home early. I hope you understand."
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««