🖤Chapter:- 33🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

BACK TO PRESENT

You felt pang in heart when you got to know the truth. "Mo-mom!..." you stuttered as tears are coming out of your eyes like a river, you felt there is huge lump formed in your throat which is making difficult for you to talk.

The truth is horrific.

You again became orphan. You closed your eyes letting all your tear fall as now you have no power to hold them back.

"My daughter... you will be my daughter." Mrs. Jeon said as she showed you the fake adoption certificate. She told you that she only did all these things because Jungkook threatened her to kill himself.

Otherwise she would have never.

And you really believe that, cause even after you not beings are adopted daughter. She showered you with care and love.

But why it's always mom who do things for their son's. This is the second a mom love for her son broken your heart.

Mrs. Jeon would have told you the truth about your father and all but as your memory about childhood is not back yet. So, she kept it a secret only.

This was Jungkook wants.

She is glad that Jungkook accepted his feelings as he was denying the fact that he still loves you and was convincing himself that he is doing this for Taehyung and the promise he made to your father, as he thinks you never loved him.

But as Taehyung became a playboy, so he can't take risk.

Mrs. Jeon purposely accepted the marriage proposal, as she wants her son to accept things soon.

Well, she is unaware of the fact that something happened between you two on the party night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, you two are married." the Sub-Registrar announced making Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon smile as they hugged each other.

While you and Mr. Jeon are still processing everything. Mr. Jeon came towards you and patted your head. "I'm sorry my dear. I didn't knew about all this. But I want know is you to be happy with Jungkook. He is not a bad guy. I know he take all responsibilities of yours and will treat you the way you deserve. I know I'm being selfish but I want you two start in a better way, I'm helpless for first time in my life."

"No dad, you are not wrong. I guess this is what destined by the god." you said as you hugged him because he is still your father. You can say father-in- law. But for sure nothing will be change between you two. Although both mother and son told him about the real truth but he need time to accept everything.