🖤Chapter:- 14🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Now you three are sitting in cafeteria, at your reserved seat.

"Honey, what would you like to eat??" Taehyung asked while looking at you, as waiter is standing beside him, waiting for orders.

"Two Cottage Pie with one Banana Milkshake and One dark chocolate shake." Jungkook ordered while glaring, you and Taehyung.

"I asked her Jungkook." Taehyung said while glaring back at Jungkook. He didn't liked the fact why Jungkook keep on distrubing him. He wants you to talk to him.

But seems like unless and until The Jeon Jungkook is here, that's never gonna happen.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and lean back on his chair while taking out his phone from pocket, and started scrolling through it. Just to keep himself busy and distracted by your thoughts.

Soon the order arrived. You three started to eat it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some sauce was on the corner of your lips.

Jungkook noticed it, but shrugged it off. But then he remembered about Taehyung.

"What if he again tried to touch her??" Jungkook thought. "Y/n" he called your name as you looked at him. He signal you to come closer to him.

You lean your head towards him, "Huh??" you are having a confuse look.

Jungkook took the tissue paper and wipe the sauce from your lips. "Eat carefully." he said while making a ball of the tissue paper and throwing it away.

Unknowingly, a tint of red colour crept on your face, which was didn't get unnoticed by both of them.

Jungkook chuckled in mind but maintained a cold face infront of you two. On the other hand, Taehyung look pissed off.

"How dare he touched her lips? Isn't she mine Only? He should've told me to wipe it off and why now he is being all attentive and caring to her." Taehyung thought while eyeing your poor soul. "Sana is going to U.S., in few days."

Taehyung said in a informing manner but his intentions are different.

"Don't talk about her."Jungkook said in a cold tone.

"Why?? If she is wrong then you are also. I mean everyone have needs and we very well know much you were in love with her. You didn't even kissed her. If you were a good boyfriend then she won't have taken that step." Taehyung said in a taunting manner, which Jungkook completely ignored.