🖤Chapter- 09🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

The photos are of SANA!

The photos were clicked, when she is making out with some guy, a young handsome guy.

Some tears escaped from your eyes. You are feeling so bad for Jungkook. You know, how long they were in a relationship. You saw in your four year of knowing him, Jungkook never showed bluntly but he loved her. He smiled to her, he heard all her blabbering without any complains, he agreed on her whining's. But she betrayed him.

He may get angry on her. But he never yelled at her. He never cheated her. He never saw any other women with love, maybe.

But the point is, no matter what, he never had sex with anyone. He even never touched her inappropriately.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook yelled, making you come back to reality.

"Ye-yes... Coming..." you yelled back while shattering. You immediately put those photos in a envelope and went to him,

You handed him the envelope while looking down. He took it from his free hand and placed the cup of coffee from his another hand, back from where he picked it up. He walk out of the room, leaving you on worried mode.

"Is he fine?? I know he is not." you thought in your mind before closing his room and going towards your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's evening, someone ranged the door bell. Emma opened it and welcomed the person who was on the door with a sweet and flirty smiled.

Who is none other than Taehyung.

"Welcome, sir." Emma said as he came inside and he sat on the sofa. "Sir, Jungkook sir is not home." she again said while fully drooling over his charm.

"I know, he is coming. "he said while looking around not noticing Emma's flirty moves, "Oh okay sir... Umm...Sir would you like to take anything??" she asked trying to catch his attention of eyes, in which she successed and initially smiked at her victory, not forgetting to hang a sweet smile on her face, just like a angel. But soon her smiled dropped by his next statement.

"Where is Y/n?" he asked while looking at her, eager to know the answer fast.

"Why everyone find her?? Wtf wrong with everyone??" she cursed everyone in her mind still keeping that fake sweet smile on her face.

"Y/n ma'am, must be in her room, Should I call her??" Emma asked while hoping, Taehyung say no.

"No need." Taehyung said making her generously happy, again. Taehyung stood up and began to walk towards stairs, making her confuse.