🖤Chapter:- 15🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"Y/N" Jungkook yell as soon as he entered inside the trail room area. He came towards you in full speed and grab your arm. "HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR THESE TYPES OF CLOTHES!!! GO AND CHANGE IT NOW!!!" he said while opening his jacket and covering you chest part from it, as it was revealing your clevage a bit low.

Taehyung hold your another hand and "Jungkook I told her to wear it. Stop yelling at her." said in dark tone. It was enough to send shiver down to anyone's spine.

"AND WHY THE FUCK YOU TOLD HER??" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung with his bloodshot eyes.

"Because I want to!!" Taehyung said while getting offended.

"SHE IS NOT GOING TO WEAR IT!! DID YOU UNDERSTOOD??" he yell at his face.

"She is mine!! I can tell her to wear what I like on her!! And she has to do what I sa---"Taehyung get off by Jungkook,

"SHE ISN'T YOUR FIANCÉ YET!! SO JUST BACK OFF!" Jungkook said while pulling your hands out of his grip then look at you, whose tears are threatening to fall. "Go and change it." he said in a soft tone while creasing your cheeks.

"You did a big mistake, Jungkook, I thought of you as friend but you are turning into my enemy." Taehyung said in mind while clenching his jaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I'm sitting on sofa of hall, Having some

family time. But my mind is not here. I'm

thinking about something else.

It's been two day, that Taehyung had not shown up to me or Y/n. I don't know why but I'm getting a bad feeling. What if he something unexpected.

Well I guess this unexpected word is not meant for Taehyung. Whatever things he

do is unexpected in my perspective.

I don't know from when he started loving

Y/n? As far as I know he is a Playboy.