🖤Chapter:- 34🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

It's dinner time, you heard Jungkook calling you downstairs. Well, he is cooking for you since you came here, and it not like you are complaining about it, you are just enjoying the peace and lone time in your life appreciate it.

All day long, you haven't went out of the room fot anything. You are least interested in looking out the place more cause it's not like you will be allowed to go out and move things according to your choice.

Anyway, you shrugged off all your thought when you saw Jungkook sitting on the chair around dinning table, which is full of food, your favourite  one's.

What your favourite? How the hell he know?

This question interrupted you from time to time while eating your tasty food but you just let it slide and enjoyed the food peaceful.

As soon as you finished your food you stood up and said "Th-thank you Op-oppa for the f-food. It was ta-tasty." while bowing to him as you stuttered. What? You can't be free with this easily, gladly he understands it.

Jungkook chuckled and showed you his bunny smile while patting your hair. "I'm pleasure, sweetheart."

With that you started collecting dishes as you don't wanna get yelled for these.

But to your surprise, Jungkook stopped you from doing it and told you to rest in the room and wait for him. You also nodded your head went to your room as you don't want a punishment over here you still didn't forgot about his torture.

Although his mom told you that he won't do anything to you now. But you never know. Hence, precaution is better than cure. You are doing whatever he is telling you.

As you went away, Jungkook immediately called his mom.

"Mom, she liked my food!!" he exclaimed in happiness.

"That's my son. You know every person's heart path goes from stomach. So, keep doing. Impress her and make her yours!" she exclaimed back with the same excitement and happiness level.

Jungkook nodded while showing his bunny teeth. He went back to his childhood phase, he wanna make up for those things to you. Now, he is determined to do anything that will make you his. And for that he have to have win your heart, which is so precious to him.

Now, it doesn't matter for him that you chose Taehyung at the last over him. But he is still curious to know the mastermind of all these problems and killer behind your dads accident, cause it was well planned.