🖤Chapter- 08🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"What happened to your lips??" Jungkook asked in confused and little bit concerned tone.

"Umm..." you took a good moment to think of an brilliant excuse, while Jungkook is looking at your with a suspicious eyes. "Actually I acci-accidentally bit-bitten my lips. Yes... I bitten my lips," you said in a nervous tone.

Jungkook found it suspicious but then shrugged it off, thinking of how naive and stupid you are. "Clumsy" he mumbled and get off from the car and went inside the mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's night time and you both are eating dinner, silently. No noise. Only sound of spoons and breathe are present.

Jungkook's phone ranged. He look at the caller ID and picked up the phone and put it in speaker.

"Hello mom?" he said.

"Awww... My baby... How are you, dear??... Did ate your dinner??" Mrs. Jeon asked in sweet voice. A voice which is full of love, adoration and care. Nothing else.

Jungkook chuckled and said "I'm fine mom... And I'm eating my dinner Right now.... What about you... Did you ate your dinner??" in a sweet tone.

After a good two minutes of talking to both of them, you cut the call. "Mom and Dad are coming this week." you said in low tone while looking at your plate.

Jungkook hummed in response while glaring at you. "Why am I feeling sad that she talked to me in this way??? It's normal and this is what I want her to be... Alway afraid of me" he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At club Sana and Taehyung are sitting together and sipping their drink with a angry mood.

Sana is angry because Jungkook left are in mid and went to Y/n without thinking twice, even after she tried to stop him. Nothing mattered for him, nor she nor her feeling, the only thing he wanted and mattered is Y/n, her safety. That's it.

He can leave her alone with Taehyung. But he can't leave Y/n alone with Taehyung. Why??? Why she?? Why not Y/n???

She isn't his real sister. He didn't pressurized his parents to adopt her because he want a sister. He pressurized his parents to adopt her because he want to make her suffer, he wants to show her, her real place. He wants to take revenge on her. Revenge for talk boldly infornt of him, Revenge for standing against him. Revenge for slapping him. Yes slapping him.