🖤Chapter:- 37🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"My words are dedicated to my wife, my Y/n." he announced while looking towards your direction, directly into your eyes, forming an eye contact with you. You looked surprised and at some corner of your heart you felt something different.

You are way more than eager to listen him, and even trying your best to act normal, but unfortunately failing in it effortlessly because Jungkook can understand your expressions.

"Y/n... it's must be a name for you all. But more me it's an identity of a person for whom I can sacrifice my life without having any regrets. Just by listening this name my worries flew away, this name have audacity to turn my world upside down and I swear I will never complain. It can make me smile, it can make me sad, it can do whatever it want and I promise I will never argue. Because I admit that she is my world. Everything about her, from her smile to her heart, radiates sunshine. She is the sunshine on my cloudy day. Like the stars that illuminate the night sky, her presence in my life brings an enchanting radiance." he explained his feelings while looking into your eyes. Both of your eyes are moist. You heart is beating against your ribs senselessly, your lower adrenaline is having a butterfly attack. Beside a beautiful generous smile is not leaving from both of your faces.

Jungkook took a breath to control his tears. He have more to explain. He continued "I knew this all but still tortured her and believed some childish things." he paused while other people present there gasped.

What boss tortured his love? But why? Numerous questions flooded in their mind but no one can answer them. Beside, they believe their boss can never do something without any reason.

"But now nothing matters to me. I have her and I promise to make up to everything I have done." he confessed his sin while a thick lamb is forming in his throat making it hard for him to speak. He paused and look up to prevent his tears from falling and again resume his words after clearing his throat while looking in your eyes which is letting go of tears, unknowingly. "So, Jeon Y/n will you forgive this monster husband of yours? You made me understand by your kindness and compassion which are boundless, they make me want to be a better person. I am endlessly grateful to have you as my partner in this journey called life and truthfully I will be blessed if I ever able to seek forgiveness from you. Trust me it means a lot to me." he completed his sentence while breaking down into tears. He couldn't help but fall down on his knees while joining his hand and looking at you.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me." he softly said with his trembling lips, his whole face turned into devastating state, his pale skin turning into red. You didn't wasted any second and ran up to him, scrunching down infront of him.