🖤Chapter:- 36🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

You and Jungkook are watching a movie while sitting in the sofa, while having some distance between you two.

You are a scaredy-cats when it comes to horror movies. But it's your fault after all he asked you which you wanna watch but you told him to play whatever he likes. He even warned you that you won't able to what what he likes but you insisted to prove yourself as a brave women who isn't afraid of anything.

And here we got you. Clutching a cushion tightly from sofa, fear is spread all over your face. Jungkook is liking the scene.

The ghost came towards the protagonist while ghost's hands and legs were working from back as well as his head it twisted too, having a disgust evil smile on its face while being soaked in blood of someone that it's white dress turned into red, making creepy sound the ghost was coming closer and closer to the protagonist, she yelp when it grabbed her leg.

Suddenly something felt on your legs too, you jumped from you place and went Jungkook, immediately.

"Oppa... Oppaa... save me... save me!!" you said while landing in his laps and hugging with all your life.

Jungkook couldn't help but to smile more widely. He wrapped his tattooed arms around you and hugged you back. "Shhh... don't worry. It's alright. I'm here with you." he coo softly, while patting your back firmly.

Suddenly, you two heard a bell rang which made you more scared. You buried your face in his neck while tightening your grip around him. "Oppa..."

"Shh... I'm not going." he calmly said while taking his phone which was beside him and checking the CCTV of the main door. He went to another app and opened the door while click the "open" option on screen after confirming that they are his people.

Granny and Jinho came inside and saw you and Jungkook in a very lovey dovey position. Granny smiled and Jinho started to look down being all flustered.

"Agiooo, my eyes are blessed to see Jungkook got his love of life." she exclaimed making you look up and your eyes got widened in shock.

You immediately stood up from Jungkook's laps being all flustered that someone witnessed you in his position and he stood up as well while slightly smiling at granny.

"Sweetheart, meet Granny she is head of the island community. And Granny she is Y/n, my wife." he snorted while looking at you in pure affection.

Granny smiled at you when you bowed to her in respect. She went to you and patted your back while admiring you. "You are really perfect for Jungkook."