🖤Chapter:- 16🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

AUTHOR'S POV...

Everyone is having dinner. Only utensils sound can be heard. No on is speaking anything.

Today, after Taehyung went back to his house, Jungkook locked himself in his room.

Reason??

Still unknown,

Well they had conservation with each other, not too long.

But after that, Jungkook just went inside his room and started throwing everything while screaming his lungs out. Everyone went to him and started to stop him. But he just yelled... and yelled... And yelled, then he locked himself.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon's are upset. They are not even talking to each other. Y/n also sad because she thought to spend some peaceful and happy time with them before going to next hell, but sadly now she can't. All thanks to Jeon Jungkook,

Soon everyone heard footsteps from the stairs. They all look towards it, only to find Jungkook coming down while fixing his black shirt sleeves.

"Jungkook, where are you going??" Mr. Jeon asked in cold tone, while getting up from his seat.

"Club" Jungkook said, not even glancing at him. He just walk out of the mansion,

"Perhaps, is it related to Sana??" Mrs. Jeon assumed while looking at his son disappearing figure.

"Maybe." you thought in mind on Mrs. Jeon's assumption.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV...

Again and again the morning incident is flashing in front of Jungkook's eyes. Taehyung's sudden declaration of engagement is so dam hard to disgust for him.

"Am I really in love?? But I started this game for him, so why now my heart is aching like this when I saw him getting what he always wanted and what changed him into a new person." he thought while sipping his 8th drink. He is getting tipsy. But he is not in a mood to quite or leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon Jungkook arrived at home, being all drank, One gaurd opened the door for him while two guards are carrying him.

"Y/N!!" he yelled as soon as he recognised his house. But to his suprise no one came.

Even gaurds are also shocked by not finding Y/n waiting for him, Emma, the maid tried to take Jungkook from gaurds.

"YAH!! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" he yelled at her face. She closed her eyes and sigh. "WHERE IS Y/N?? CALL HER RIGHT NOW!!" he again yelled while trying to stand in his foot with the help of gaurds.

"Young Master, Y/n ma'am has already slept." Emma said again trying to touch him. "I'm here. I'll take you to your roo-" got cut off.

"I SAID FUCKING DON'T TOUCH ME!!" again he yell and this time, he finally stood on his foot. He is staggering but still managed to went towards Y/n's room.

Her room door was not locked. She has this habit. He easily came inside her room and saw her sleeping, peacefully.

He blinked his eyes multiple times as he couldn't believe his eyes or the fact.

In these four years, Y/n never slept before him. She alway check up on him, before sleeping.

He went near her bed, then bend forward and shaked her. He can't digest this fact that she slept, he wants a proper reason behind it.

She didn't opened her eyes nor moved a bit. He frowned his brows. He again shaked her her. Still nothing.

"Is she on a drug or what??" he thought.

A sigh escape from between his lips. He squat down on the floor, infornt of her face and started to stare at it while creasing her cheeks, softly.

"I'm not letting go of you, and that's for sure. I'm not confirmed, I love you or not because maybe in my anger I'm thinking like this. But whatever it is, you are mine no matter what. No one can take you away. Once, I backed off on you, but not this time. It doesn't matter for whom or for what reasons I started all these, what matters now is, now you became my habit, my passion, my solution, my art, my reason of everything. I just can't live without you now." he thought while staring at your innocent and un-bothered face.

Emma, who is watching everything by peaking from the crack of the room door, cursed Y/n multiple times. "Agrhhh again my whole effort got spoiled!!! I mixed sleeping pills in her food just to make her sleep early so that whenever young master comes home he find me for him. But No!! my whole effort got spoiled!!! I mixed sleeping pills in her food just to make her sleep early so that whenever young master comes home he find me for him. But No!! Again the luck is in her favour!"

.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟
»»-----  -----««

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️#Do vote for it 🌟#Leave your comments 🌟»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««