🖤Chapter:-21🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

AUTHOR'S POV...

Y/n is sitting in the balcony while thinking about Jungkook's words of today and yesterday's night...

She indeed did a mistake. A huge one.

Unforgivable mistake.

She can't make everything back to it's normal place again. But whatever happened was shouldn't have happened.

Now how can she tell this to her parents, ofcourse adopted one but still they are her parents. She see them in that way.

How can she do this?? How can she be so senseless that she end up having sex with her brother.

Step brother.

JUNGKOOK'S POV...

Now it's time for college. Y/n is not going college today.

Why?? Well we already know the reason, Besides I don't wanna stress her more. It will be good if she take rest.

I had already made an excuse to mom and dad about her "not feeling well". Well I'm also not going to college. Ofcourse how can I leave her alone. What if she end up messing up everything?

I can't take risk.

Sometimes there is no need of differentiating between what's wrong and what's right, right? I mean if your heart feels good after doing that then, it must be good for you. Neither right nor wrong. Just good.

I know I can't live without Y/n. So, why would I let her go? After all now there no one for me who matter more than her.

Now, Taehyung has to let her go.

Maybe she was his before. But now she is only mine, and alway will be. Unfortunately, now there no marriage going to held on the name of Jeon Y/n and Kim Taehyung.

The only marriage which is going happen is of Jeon Y/n and Jeon Jungkook.

Ahhh... Finally... I got what I wanted, like alway.

TAEHYUNG'S POV...

I came to airport to see off Sana. She is going to America. She is still sad over that stuff.

I mean come on dude, that's not a big deal.

Jungkook never treated her the way she deserved. But I don't know why she still loves him, I hope she moves on from him.

It wil be good for her. Well it's the only option that she have, right now.

I really don't want Sana to become like me.

A person who doesn't love anyone anymore,
who change girl like dresses, who became a paper which only absorbs black colour.

Now, there is no love in his life for anyone among alive's.

My cub was the only one whom I love and alway will, I never moved on from her, and in the process of forgetting her I became like this.

But to be honest, now I again started to live a normal life. After I met Y/n, I don't know why but I feel like I got my soul back.

Well, definitely she will never get my cub place but still she have a place in my life....and maybe in heart too.

I always thought I wanna ruin her, I want her body to destroy, to explore or to control. But I don't know why when she hugged me by herself, I didn't thought any dirty things about her.

Infact, I wanted to protect her. I wanted to secure her. I wanted to hold her forever in my arms.

I wanted to call her mine. Not in a bad way. Just like the way I wanted these things for my cub.

I was only 17, when she left us. Left this world, her Tae bear behind. She was only 12 at that time.

Still, I was madly in love with her. She was my everything. My cub.

She was mine and I was her's.

Jungkook who was around 15 at that time, was our friend. He also use to adore my cub very much and why not she was adorable.

She was the most precious and delicate thing in the world. My cub had that magic which makes everyone her admirer.

She was unique.

I was busy in my thoughts when Sana snapped her hand infront of my face. "Huh??" I asked her.

"Taehyung, I was telling you something important but you didn't heard any of it." Sana said in a bit disappointed tone.

"I'm sorry. I'm just sad that you are going away from me, I don't know for how long. Will you even able to get over your past. Special Jungkook, I don't want you to get fucked up like me." I cooed while looking in her eyes.

Her eyes showed only sadness and guilt after I took Jungkook's name.

"Hmm... I won't."

AUTHOR'S POV...

It's evening, Taehyung came to Jeon's Mansion. He directly went to Jungkook's room.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Taehyung yelled as soon as he enter his room.

Jungkook look at him with a confused yet cold face.

"I KNEW YOU WERE A BASTARD BUT I DIDN'T KNEW YOU CAN GO THIS LOW." Jungkook got a hard punch on his cheek, as soon as Taehyung completed his sentence.

"HOW COULD YOU JUNGKOOK!!!"
.
.
Vote 250 for next part...
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««