🖤Chapter:- 17🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

JUNGKOOK's POV...

Here we are going to buy the engagement ring for them. I'm literally pissed off by this fact, I have to do something. Something, before it's too late.

"Honey, this one??" Taehyung said, while showing her a stupid diamond ring, which is literally not that special. I mean this guys doesn't have a good taste as me.

Y/n look at him and nodded her head. I never get this, why she alway agree with him?? Where is that stubborn Y/n?? Did he had done something to her???

If yes, then I have to find out... It will make my plan work more easily...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV...

Taehyung, Jungkook and Y/n came back to Jeon's mansion.

And got welcome by none other than Park Jimin!!!!

"Bro!!!" Taehyung exclaimed happily and went to Jimin then gave him a bro type hug.

"You missed me that much. "Jimin said while having a small smile.

"He meets every person with same energy." Jungkook said while coming towards Jimin.

"Well it's better than yours, who always have same boring expression for every single person." Taehyung said while rolling his eye's.

Then Taehyung's eyes handed on Y/n. He went towards you and introduced you to Jimin. "Jimin, this is Y/n. My fiancé and Jungkook's sister." He said while showing his boxy smile.

"Hello." You said to Jimin with a bow and he did the same while introducing himself.

"Hey! I'm Jimin. I'm Jungkook's and Taehyung's High school friend." he said with a smile on his face and you also smiled back at him.

"Now, enough of this introduction. Y/n, go to your room." Jungkook said in a commanding tone.

You nodded your head and was about to walk towards the stair, but got stopped by non other than Kim Taehyung, as he didn't like you following Jungkook's command.