🖤Chapter:- 30🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"You are such a ungrateful girl! How could you do that to young master Kim!!?" Mr. Choi yelled at you, as soon as you got home.

He was patiently waiting for you to come back home. He got his promotion, today and also full information about your whereabouts, specially about your Kookie.

"Dad..." you called him while tears are forming in your eyes, as your dearest father yelled at you for the first time in your life.

"SHUT UP Y/N!!" He yelled and slammed the door of the room while fuming in anger.

You kneel down while breaking into tears. It really hurts to get blamed like this. Certainly, your dad called you ungrateful because Taehyung condition became quite serious and rather than seeing him you are spending your time with some random friend of his, whom you merely know from past few weeks, according to the information he got from sources.

Sources manipulated by Mr. Kim.

Well, you were also too stunned to say something. Hence, after getting nothing as reply he assume that whatever accusation were made is indeed true. Your silence made him believe that you accepted it.

Although he failed to see the tears of hurt and innocence in your eyes, which were saying nothing just wants to scream the denial after everything.

Certain person, who portrait you in this basically made you look like kind of playgirl. Pictures of yours and Jungkook's kissing scene in backyard was the prominent evidence of it, all thanks to CCTV footage.

After that step by step all pictures of you been together with Jungkook and Taehyung during skinship was thrown on his face, which made him ashamed on his own precious daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, Tae bear." you said while holding his hands, watching him taking breathe under the oxygen mask is so heartbreaking for you.

Finally after three days and nine hours, you met your Tae bear, who's condition is quite serious because of lack of energy due to lack of energy, which basically happened because he denied to eat food, continuously.

You got to know about why you weren't allowed to enter in Kim's Mansion because Taehyung doesn't wanted you to be worried about him. He didn't wanted you to be know about his misery which is portrayed as some health issues to you and your dad. Well, you were so thankful that Mrs. Kim told you the truth and convinced your father to take you here.

You hugged your Tae bear carefully while sniffing and mumbling "sorry" continuously. Sorry, for not being there when he needed you the most. You felt that you were wrong because everyone include Mrs. Kim, your so called non-biological mother, is upset because of you.

Suddenly, you remembered about Jungkook. Why didn't he told you about Taehyung's condition? He told you that he came here to meet Taehyung and sort out the matter between you two.

Then why didn't he told you this? Why?

Your chain of thoughts got broken by someone patting your hair. You look behind only to find Mrs. Kim wait a sad smile.

"It's okay, dear. He will be fine. Don't cry." she told you in soft tone while wiping your tears.

You freed your Tae bear from you embrace and wiped your left over tears while hugging your Mrs. Kim and again sniffing in het embrace.

"Mom, I'm sorry for not being there." You cried out in pain. Pain which was weighing your heart by every passing second.

"It's okay, dear. After all, your Tae bear doesn't wanted you to know about all this. As you know he loves you the most." Mrs. Kim said while patting your back in motherly love gestures. "At least you tried to come here. Unlike, Jungkook who didn't even asked about whereabouts of Tae even after knowing everything about his condition. I'm so disappointed in him. I even told him to tell you about this but I guess he didn't." Mrs. Kim completed her sentence with a satisfactory feeling in her heart.

You frowned in confusion after getting this unexpected information.

Jungkook knew about all this? Still decided to not tell you this even after witnessing how badly you wanted to know about your Tae bear.

You stopped your movement as you are processing everything, which made Mrs. Kim smirk in mind.

Finally she is completed her another step.

.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««