🖤Chapter:- 10🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"Umm... I accidentally hitted my toe on the edge of drawer... Yea I accidentally hitted my toe..."You said in nervous and shattering tone, Completely making Jungkook suspect on her answer.

"Such a clumsy."Sana mumbled. Well she did that just to be safe. She knows by saying this she is stopping Jungkook from asking any further questions from Y/n.

As he doesn't like when someone say something to her.

And her trick did worked.

Sana signalled Taehyung to say something to Jungkook, Just to distract him. Because now it's Sana turn to get questioned and glares from Jungkook. As she again interrupted between them. Between so called adopted sister and angry hulk brother.

"Well Jungkook, I'm sorry that I forgot... No worries next I will definitely call you and ask you permission for coming." Taehyung said more like a taunting Jungkook, which he gladly ignored while rolling his eyes.

"That will be better "Jungkook replied while going towards, upstairs to his room.

"Fine! I'm going... You are such a mean person, Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung yell while stomping his feet on the ground, also in a hope that he will tell him to stay here as an apology.

"Bye bye..."Jungkook yelled.

"This brat!" Taehyung mumbled underneath his breathe.

"Btw Y/n, what your are going to gift me as my birthday gift??" Sana said completely changing herself expression from sweet to bitchy. "Let me guess, you will again gonna come in the party with your empty hands or cheap gifts, that too on my soon-to-be in-laws money?? Am I right??? Huh??? "she again said while eyeing you from top to bottom.

"Sana... Let it be... And let's go..." Taehyung said to her, then turn towards you and cupped your cheeks. He made you look at him, who was looking down with her teary eyes due to insult and harsh words of Sana.

He creased your cheeks with his thumb and planted a soft peck on your heart-shaped lips. "Bye, honey."Taehyung said to you in soft tone while smiling sweetly.

This man never leave a chance to creep you out, mostly from his creepy smile. Yea, his every smile looks creepy to you. Soon they both went outside of the mansion.

You wipe your tears and also went back to your room. But the whole scenario, didn't get unnoticed by Jeon Jungkook as he had watched everything on his iPad.