🖤Chapter- 06🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

You were about to leave, but suddenly Jungkook yelled "Y/N!!"

You immediately opened the door, without thinking twice and saw one maid, who is none other than Emma, is massaging Jungkook's back and Sana is sitting on couch while looking at him with an annoyed look.

Emma is most one of the most beautiful maid in the mansion. She is a bitch by nature and angel by face. She never talk to you normally, alway shows you attitude and give you a bitchy mean look,

Anyway Y/n what you even thought about them.

You shook your head and went near Jungkook then put the soup on the night stand.

"Does making a mere soup, takes this much time??" Jungkook growled while towering over you.

"I'm sor-sorry " you said in a very less audio sound and that too in shattering tone but it was enough for Jungkook and Sana to hear and understand it, as Sana is sitting on the couch which is near to the drama sence. Emma is standing at the edge of the bed while giving you bitchy look.

Jungkook grabbed your jaw, not roughly. He made you look at him, his thick muscular veiny hand are enough to capture your half of face, effortlessly.

"Didn't I told you to make it quick?? And bring it to me... Didn't I???" Jungkook asked while looking deep into her eyes. Y/ n nodded her head as yes being all afraid of him. "Then for what you were waiting outside of the door?? For me to yell or give you punishment for being late? Huh??"

Y/n shook her head as no, vigorously. "Then what you were doing??" he again asked while tighten his grip around your jaw.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again..." You said in low tone while tears are coming out of your eyes.

"Baby leave her. She is just a attention seeker, Leave her, Don't make hands dirty." Sana said while glaring at you and Jungkook's closeness. Jungkook look at Sana with fire in his eyes

"Did I asked your options?? And didn't I told you, not to interfere between us, didn't I???" he stated in deep angry tone.

His orbs are turned into dark colour. Sana gulf and nodded her head. Jungkook is looking hella scary. Emma took few steps way, just to be safe. But your poor soul is still in grip of devil.

Jungkook look back on you. "Go and stand in corner on one leg and don't you dare to move, untill I say. Go now." He jerk you face away. You just nodded your head as yes, and went in the corner of the room, tears are still coming out, slowly.