🖤Chapter:- 24🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

Fifteen year old Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung. "Goshh at least you remembered me..."

Taehyung chuckled and came closer to Jungkook to hug him. He hugged him but he just patted Taehyung's back a little while making annoyed faces.

"Woww you guys united without me??" Fifteenth year old Sana exclaimed dramatic while making sad faces.

"Sana!!" Taehyung exclaimed and hugged her too. "What a great suprise! You also came back from U.S.??!!" he asked in excited tone.

"Of course what I will even do when Jungkook is here..." she said being proud of her decision of following Jungkook.

"Stop it Sana... Stop being annoying everytime..." Jungkook said in irritated tone while hopping on the kitchen counter.

Sana rolled her eyes secretly and sat on a dining table chair while grabbing a apple.

Taehyung chuckled and exclaimed "You two will never change!"

Mrs. Kim who was looking at with a sweet smile, said "it's okay baby... Don't be angry..." while patting Sana's head top.

"I think still there is nothing more than friendship between you two??" Taehyung asked while making suspicious facial expressions.

"Do you really think I'm that much unlucky??" Jungkook said to Taehyung, which broke all three, Mrs. Kim, Taehyung as well as Jungkook himself into laughter.

Sana stomp her feet on floor and went away while saying "I'm going to our old playground if you need me aunty then call me" in annoyed tone.

Soon they all stopped laughing.

Suddenly Jungkook asked "What you were doing here in kitchen??" while looking at the picnic items on the table.

"Ohh... I was packing" Taehyung words hot cut off by his mother, Mrs. Kim.

"For a picnic with his cub. You know what Jungkook the only thing he talks about now is his cub. Only cub. Ask him when did he last spent his free time with me." Mrs. Kim complaint about his son behaviour to his best friend, pouring everything out of her heart that how much she is jealous of his cub.

"Cub?? And who is his cub?? A dog or cat?? Or any other pet animal??" Jungkook asked being all confused of sudden mentioning of a new name.

"She is Human." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and looked at Taehyung from top to bottom. "She?? Are you in love or what dude??"

The question made Taehyung blushed and Mrs. Kim scoff.

"Is that even a question?? Just look at his face... Just by mentioning her name his turned red... I don't know how many times he have already married her in his mind?" Mrs. Kim cooed, every scenario possible.

Mrs. Kim word's made Jungkook and Taehyung eyes go wide. Taehyung face colour even hot red while he got choke on in air. Jungkook started to patt his back while Mrs. Kim offered him water.

Soon Taehyung calmed down.

"You know what go... just go to your cub you will be only fine with her..." Mrs. Kim said to Taehyung and went away while secretly holding a small smile on her face.

She is happy that her son is not like his father, anymore. In past, before you came in his life, he was a bratty kid. He was being spoiled by his father and his money. His father only cared about his name, status and money. Even making love was a responsible for him, just so he can get a heir of his empire. He was never in love with Mrs. Kim.

She was afraid that maybe he will end up making Taehyung like himself.

But Mrs. Kim became happy and thankful that you came in their life and made Taehyung a nice person. Although, Taehyung is not good to everyone. He is still a brat not like before. Mentioning of your name only, can make him happy and nice again. He is still cold not like before. Mentioning of your name only, can melt thousands of ice bug of his heart in seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, Taehyung and Jungkook came to the picnic destination.

Taehyung suggested Jungkook to came with him and Jungkook agreed with him, so that he spend some free time away from Sana. Well, he also wanna enjoy the beautiful sunset view form mountain.

Taehyung and Jungkook made their way towards the mountains entrance, leaving driver and car behind with order to wait.

"I'm going to look there for Cub... I told her to wait at entrance maybe she can be that side... okay!? You wait with stuffs." Taehyung cooed to Jungkook as he just nodded his head as response.

Taehyung went away. Jungkook took out his phone and started to scrolling from recent news.

But out of nowhere someone back hugged him, making his phone to slip out of his hands and his heart go crazy.

His heart his beating in inhuman speed.

"Tae Bear!" the one who is hugging him exclaimed in her soft and sweet voice.

He mumbled "Tae bear?!"

"CUB!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUE...

❣️ THANK YOU FOR READING ❣️
#Do vote for it 🌟
#Leave your comments 🌟

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««