1-Few Moments Of Happiness

We can see two girls are standing beside each other wearing a tradition dresses, salwar kameez facing towards the lord Krishna idol. Apart from those two girls one lady and 2 gents are standing behind them. Girl 1 is doing Aarti (Hindu ritual of worship) and Girl 2 is singing Bhajan (Hymn) who's standing beside her. After completing the Aarti both the Girls turns with the smiling face to give Aarti to other 3 people's.

And both the Girls are none other than Saanjh and Poorvi, two sisters whose lives depend on each other, who are inseparable from eachother. the happiness and light of the Agarwal house.

And the 3 people's who are standing behind them are Saanjh and Poorvi's grandparents Ambika Agrawal and Devdatt Agrawal, and their Father Sankalp Agrawal.

Poorvi while giving Aarti to them says "Papa today is Shona's first day on college will you drop her at college today. When I had my first day on college, you also came to drop me, Please Papa".

After listening from Poorvi mouth to drop Saanjh at college. Sankalp clenched his fist try to control his angry. Why won't he be angry afterall he does not consider Saanjh to be his daughter but still to keep Poorvi's heart, he says

Sankalp - ok (saying this he walk away from the house temple area)

And on the other side the innocent and everyone's beloved Saanjh after listening yes to drop her at college from her father mouth got really really happy and excited by thinking that she will get some time to spend with her father alone .

Saanjh (Excitedly) - thank you thank you so much di, today for the first time because of you I will get the opportunity to spend sometime alone with Papa. Today the first day of my College is going to be the best day of my life, love you so much di .

Poorvi - Love you too Shona, now come and have your breakfast or else you will get late for your college.

After that everyone settled down in the dinning table to have their breakfast.

After breakfast Saanjh took blessings from her grandparents by touching their feets. And was going to took blessing from Sankalp by touching his feet, when he just walked out without giving her chance to touch his feet. When Saanjh saw this she got sad but the thought of her Papa dropping her at college immediately spread a big smile on her face.

When she turn to say goodbye to her family she saw everyone is looking upset because of recent incident. But Saanjh defend her papa by saying that
"Why all of your faces wilted suddenly? Actually Papa and me both are getting late for college and shop so that's why he must have gone out in a hurry to find an Auto rickshaw. now you guys by keeping smile on your faces say goodbye to me after all today is my first day on college".

After seeing her happy face everybody smiles and say goodbye and all the best too for the first day of her college.

When Saanjh walkout from the colony where her house is situated she saw her father is standing outside with two Auto rickshaw. She get happy seeing her father waiting for her but at the same time get confused thinking that why there's need of 2 Autorickshaw.

Saanjh went near Sankalp and asked "why there's two Autorickshaw papa? "

Sankalp - At home, I said yes to keep Poorvi's heart. It doesn't mean that I am really gonna drop you at college. This second Auto is for you go college from this Auto I have much more important work to do rather than dropping you at college.

And here Saanjh smile vanished from her face listening her father words, her face which was glowing some minutes before suddenly become dull and sad, her eyes filled with water, but she somehow composed herself and says

Saanjh - no issue Papa you go to your shop, I will go alone. I can understand you too will have work at shop. (She say this with smile of course which is fake one. She has been doing this for so many years to hide her tears and sorrow from everyone, a fake smile).

After saying this to Sankalp she sit in another Autorickshaw. And the Autorickshaw left from the colony towards her college.

"Why is happiness in my life only for a few moments?" Saanjh whisper and then a drop by drop tears starts to fall from Saanjh beautiful big doe like eyes.

!! That's all for today !!

This is basically a romance plus family based story you may find it cringe 😜 in some places but please try to bear it.

So now tell me how was the first chapter Guys? I hope you all liked it

Sorry for the grammatical errors and mistakes

Plz do vote 🌟 and comments