23- Preparation For Party

Saanjh come inside the colony and before ringing the doorbell of her house she wiped her tears. Poorvi open the door and Saanjh went inside the house.

Poorvi - Shona you did not bring yogurt?

Saanjh not looking at Poorvi trying to hide her red pulpy eyes reply "di Yogurt packets were over in dairy" she lied to Poorvi "You make something else, and I am also not feeling hungry today, I don't want to have lunch today".

Poorvi -  But why Shona why do you not want to have lunch? Today your favorite dish will not be cooked that's why? So you don't worry, I will go to the market and bring it.

Saanjh - no di its not needed and even today's breakfast was also heavy so not feeling like eating anything. I am going to the room I have notes to complete.

Saying this Saanjh went inside her room before Poorvi could say anything further.

Poorvi get confused seeing Saanjh behaviour because she was behaving oddly and while talking not looking at her she shrugged her thought thinking that maybe she's missing their Dadimaa and Dadaji and at that time only landline rang and Poorvi received the call it was Sankalp's call who called her to inform that he's not coming to home for lunch because he is busy today, there are so many sweets orders to deliver .

On the other side Saanjh went inside the room and locked the door and started crying .

Saanjh POV :

"What has happened Kanha ji ?Laksh ji don't love my di. He said that he love me and he will break this engagement also. but my di already fallen in love with him and in such situation if their relationship got broken, then my di will not be able to bear it and she will be completely broken. If Dadaji, Dadimaa and papa will got to know about it then what will be there conditions. how they will react? everything will be ruined. Now what I should do? Kanha ji show me some way, I can't saw my di heartbroken, she will be shattered".

saying this she started crying more

POV end

At AG Office :

"How is the preparation for tonight party is going on Is everything is going well ? I will not tolerate any single mistake . Keep that in mind Yamir" Arhaan asked as usual in a bossy tone while checking something in his iPad sitting in a swivel chair of his Cabin.

Yamir gulped his saliva because he don't know how to say him the truth because Mugdha asked her not to say about her looking after the arrangement of the party to Arhaan because she wants to give Arhaan surprise by disclosing it to Arhaan by herself .

Yamir in a shuttering voice spoke" y-yes s-sir p-preparation is g-going g-good y-you w-won't f-find a-any m-mistake" .

Arhaan shift his gaze towards Yamir from ipad and raised his one eyebrow and says "if everything is done perfectly then why the hell are you stammering while speaking . Look Yamir I'm throwing this party to celebrate my one of the biggest achievement. I'm the one who grab that biggest government project each and every big businessman will be going to attend the party who lose infront of me everyone eyes will be on me, infact lots of Paparazzi and media will be also present there. So it's your duty to take care of each and everything without any slightest mistake .do you get that".

Yamir got more scared listening his threatening and dominating voice and about to say something when Mugdha came inside the cabin seeing her, Yamir left the sigh of relief.

Arhaan looked towards Mugdha and smiled and ask "Mukku you here. do you have some work from me?"

"Can I come to your office only when I have some work for you?" Mugdha asked with a fake sadness.