17- Biggest Shock

After sometime Saanjh came outside of the room going towards the hall when one of her relative stop her and started talking with her. Pihu who is sitting besides Laksh saw Saanjh and got very happy and run towards her without telling anyone when elders are engaged in talking with each other.

"Puchka partner" Pihu happily called Saanjh.

Saanjh see towards the source of voice got surprise and happy seeing Pihu infront of her eyes. Saanjh never thought that she will again meet Pihu after their first encounter at Puchka Stall she is really happy meeting her again in her house. Saanjh excuse herself from her relative with whom she is talking and walk near Pihu and sit at her level and hugged her tightly.

Saanjh after breaking the hug with broad smile on her face ask "Pihu bacha how are you? I didn't even think that I would ever be able to meet you again".

"I'm perfectly fine Puchka partner. I miss you a lot" Pihu said with a cute pout.

Saanjh smilingly say's "I also missed you alot ? With whom have you come ?"

" Puchka partner today is my chachu's engagement with Poorvi chachi that's why I'm here , have you also come to attend the engagement function of my chachu and chachi?" Pihu asked happily.

Then something clicked in Saanjh mind when she first time met Pihu she introduced herself as Pihu Goenka . Saanjh smiled and going to introduce herself as Poorvi sister when someone called Pihu from backside. Saanjh back is facing to that person so when she turned that person got freeze in his place seeing Saanjh infront of his eyes and the person is none other than Laksh

Laksh Pov :

After talking for sometime with one of the relative of Agrawal family When I saw my side Pihu was missing from her place so I get up from my place and started searching for her then I saw Pihu talking with one girl whose back is facing towards me so I went towards them and called Pihu name. When that girl turned towards me I got freeze in my place she is none other the same girl whom I was searching like a mad man from past few weeks and doesn't get any clue about her. Now the same girl is infront on my eyes I can't explain my happiness seeing her again infront of my eyes when I lost all the hope that I can ever see her in this birth. She is here right standing infront of me.

Pov end

Saanjh didn't remember the person face whose car in front she came accidentally that day and who saved her by applying brake at the right moment is Laksh because she only saw Laksh for some seconds that too to say Thank you.

Saanjh saw Laksh and smiled and greeted him by saying "Namaste Laksh ji"

Laksh got shocked how she know his name and asked her

Laksh - how do you know my name ?

Saanjh with a smile reply "how can I not know? after all you are my would be jiju".

Laksh frowned listening Jiju from her mouth but at the same time got confused. Saanjh saw his face and reality hit her how could she forgot that she was not present at that time when Goenka family came to meet Poorvi.

Saanjh - don't get confused Laksh ji because you don't know me when you first time came to my house I was not at home . Myself Saanjh Agrawal younger sister of Poorvi di.

And here Saanjh introduced herself with a smile and Laksh felt like someone snatched the land under his feet he was in shocked state he is not reacting at all. Only one things that is revolving in his mind that today he is going to engage with someone else and the girl whom he loved is none other than the sister of his would be fiance Poorvi.

"Puchka partner you are little sister of Poorvi Chachi ? " Pihu words make Laksh comes out from his shocked state.

"Haan bacha I'm little sister of your Poorvi chachi" said Saanjh

Pihu - it means whenever I want I can meet you ? yaa hipp hipp hurray

Pihu said happily and started jumping.

Saanjh laughed seeing her excitement and peck her cheeks. While all the time Laksh is seeing towards Saanjh with sad expression he was feeling pain in his heart but he can't do anything he started to feel suffocated so he left from there without saying anything. Saanjh when saw towards Laksh he was not there so she thought he went to sit with other elders and asked Pihu to go and sit with her family Pihu peck Saanjh cheek and run from there.

On the other side Laksh was going out of the house when Rajveer saw him and called his name . Laksh Stop on his place and wipe his tears which is about to fall and turned towards his father direction.

Rajveer - Laksh why are you going outside ? Come sit with everyone only some minutes is left for the auspicious time to start

"ji Papa" said Laksh and went to sit at his place

After sometime Priest asked Ambika to called Poorvi for pooja. Ambika went to called Poorvi who is sitting inside her room with Saanjh and Riya .

"Poorvi let's go its time for your engagement" Ambika said to Poorvi and then look towards Saanjh and said "Saanjh beta you go to my room and bring the engagement ring from the locker of my almirah.

Ambika handover keys to Saanjh and went outside taking Poorvi with her and Saanjh move towards Ambika room along with Riya and open the locker with the help of keys and took out Ring and walked towards the hall with Riya. When Saanjh was coming with Riya one little boy holding a juice glass came running towards their direction and dashed with Saanjh and juice fall over Saanjh dress.

Riya - Shona juice has fallen on your entire cloth, go and clean it, otherwise it will remain stained

Saanjh - Riyu take this engagement ring and go it was getting late for Pooja, I just come by cleaning my clothes.

Riya took ring box from Saanjh hand and went towards the hall and gave it to Ambika. Ambika asked her about Saanjh, Riya told her about the juice incident . Ambika gave ring box to priest followed by Anusuya she also gave ring box which they bring for Poorvi to priest.

Ambika To Priest - Panditji wait for sometime my younger granddaughter is about to come then you can start pooja

Priest - Ambika ji auspicious time is running we need to start pooja otherwise auspicious time for engagement will passed away.

Sankalp - maa Saanjh will come we should start the pooja now.

Ambika nodded her head and Priest started chanting mantras.

On the other side Saanjh was trying to clean the juice stain But the stain on the cloth was not going away. She sigh and went to change her cloth due to which she get late for pooja when she went to hall she saw that pooja was already completed and now Priest is asking Laksh and Poorvi to put ring in each other fingers. Saanjh walked towards Devdatt and Stand besides her Dadaji.

(I have already mentioned in chapter 14 Saanjh was not at home when Goenka family came to meet Poorvi , Goenka family already know that Sankalp has two daughters but they never met Saanjh nor saw her not even in engagement they saw her, except Laksh and Pihu no one saw Saanjh)

Laksh and Poorvi is standing at the middle of the hall Poorvi took ring from the box but Laksh is there standing like a statue lost in his own thought there was no happiness no glow on his face he is looking pale eyes are filled with sadness .Both the family members and all the guests are looking at him. Nakul come forward and put hand on his shoulder then Laksh come out from his thoughts

Nakul - Laksh forward your hand .

Laksh looked at Poorvi and saw that she's standing infront of him holding Ring in her hand. He unwilling forwarded his hand and Poorvi put ring in his finger and everybody clapped for them including Saanjh who's very happy after all its her Poorvi's di engagement.

Then Laksh took ring from box with shivering hand and with the corner of his eyes he look towards Saanjh without anyone notice and after seeing her smiling face he became more sad because today he is going to engaged with the elder sister of the girl whom he love and Laksh was unable to understand whether he should be happy or sad today,  because the girl whom he was searching like a madman is standing infront of him, but he can't confess his love to her because today only he is getting engaged with her elder sister what a tragedy.

Unwillingly Laksh putted ring in Poorvi finger and like this engagement get completed and Goenka family bidded bye to Agrawal family saying very soon they will come to fix the marriage date and they left and like this one by one all the guests left after bidding bye to Agrawal family.

!! That's all for today!!

How was the chapter Guys ?? I hope you all liked it.

So what do you all think? What will Laksh do next ?

So how was the chapter Guys ? I hope you all liked it.

So what you all think will Arhaan come to attend the engagement function ? 

Plz do Votes 🌟 and Comments if possible share with you friends too

For those reader's who don't know about my other stories. Do check my Books

1- VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL
2- GUILT
3- LIFELONG PUNISHMENT
4-COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES