13-Poorvi & Laksh Talk

At The Colony Inside Agrawal House :

Ambika is walking impatiently from here to there in the hall "it's already 1:30 Why haven't those people come yet ?".

Devdatt - Ambika calm down and sit here take a little bit of breath it is only 1:30 pm may be they got stuck at traffic will be arrived soon why you are getting so impatient?

Sankalp - Maa , Baba is saying correct you please sit don't worry they will arrived soon.

Before Ambika could say anything further they all heard knock at the door and saw all the Goenka family is standing at the door. Ambika, Devdatt and Sankalp went near the main door of their house where Goenka family is standing and greeted them all while folding their hands with a smile, Goenka family too greeted them back with a smile. After greetings each other Agrawal family welcome them inside their home and they all settled down in the sofa.

Rajveer with a smile introduced his family "Kaka sa, kaki sa, Sankalp ji, she's my daughter Mugdha, elder sister of Laksh and he's Nakul my Son-in-law my daughter Mugdha's husband. In relation he's our Son-in-law but for us he's like our son and he's our grandson Aditya , Mugdha and Nakul son".

(Kaki sa - Uncle)
(Kaki sa - Aunty )

Agrawal family look towards them Nakul and Mugdha get up from their respective places and touch their feets and took their blessings Aditya too touch their feet and took blessing but they Stop Aditya and caress his face lovingly.

Rajveer - And she's our granddaughter Pihu our elder son Arhaan's daughter

Pihu too get up from her place and touch their feets but they Stop her same like Aditya and caress her face lovingly.

Rajveer - And he's our younger son Laksh for whom we came to see your granddaughter.

Laksh get up from his place and touch their feets and took blessings from them.

"But Rajveer ji where is your elder son and your elder daughter-in-law ? Will they get late for arrival ?" . Asked Ambika with smile.

Anusuya look towards Mugdha and Nakul they both got understood and took Pihu and Aditya outside of the house. But Agrawal family got confused

Rajveer - Actually Our elder son has been divorced 4 years ago.

Ambika felt bad for asking this question and immediately asked Sorry to them "I'm sorry Rajveer ji I didn't know about it".

"Rajveer ji we are very Sorry we really didn't know about it" Said Devdatt.

Anusuya - it's ok KaKi sa , Kaka sa you both need not to feel sorry if both the children liked each other then we will become relatives and relatives didn't hide anything from each other.

Anusuya said with a soft smile.

At that time Nakul, Mugdha, Pihu and Adi also too came back and settled besides them all.

"Dadi ji where is Poorvi? Please called her actually my brother is impatiently waiting" Mugdha said while teasing Laksh.

Laksh looked at her with widen eyes but didn't said anything because Agrawal family are also present there.

Everyone smile seeing Mugdha teasing Laksh.

Ambika with a smile say's "Mugdha beta I am bringing Poorvi". Saying this Ambika went towards Saanjh and Poorvi room to bring Poorvi.

Ambika took Poorvi towards the hall where everyone is sitting and one by one introduced her to everyone. Poorvi took blessing from Anusuya and Rajveer by touching their feet and greeted Mugdha and Nakul by joining her both hands .