20- Same Fragrance

After Two Days:

At afternoon Arhaan left from his office with his P.A Yamir towards his destination today is the most important day of his life because today the government tender is going to open for which he was waiting for so many days. When he was going in car due to red light driver stop the car on the road beside the pathway and waited for signal to become green again Arhaan's P. A Yamir is sitting at the front sit with driver and Arhaan is sitting at the backseat due to so much traffic it was taking lots of time, signal to become green again. When suddenly Arhaan cell phone started ringing he looked at the caller name its was from Mr Bose who worked at the post of manager in his office. Arhaan picked up the call and started talking with him and low down the window shield of car of backside. 

From there Saanjh is passing with Poorvi both having shopping bags at their one hand and ice-cream in another hand both are walking on the pathway while talking with each other, slow wind was blowing and Saanjh dupatta (scarf) was floating in the air then suddenly Saanjh dupatta stuck on the Arhaan face due to wind and Arhaan who's talking on the phone immediately stop feeling dupatta over his face and the fragrance which was coming from the dupatta hits his nostril and he closed his eyes and started inhaling it and suddenly Saanjh face started roaming inside his mind. 

Arhaan while inhaling the fragrance say's to himself "the same sweet jasmine fragrance I inhaled from that girl that day
it means that this is the same girl's Scarf " before he could open his eyes he felt that dupatta is moving away from his face and the same time Mr Bose who's at the other side of the phone call after not getting any response from Arhaan called him again

"Hello! Hello! Sir are you getting my voice?" said Mr Bose from the other side of the call

After listening Mr Bose voice and feeling that dupatta is moving away from his face Arhaan opened his eyes in a jerk and try to hold that dupatta but it was too late only Flower crochet which is stitch at the end of the dupatta tore from it and came on his hand he looked at the flower crochet and came out of the car and looked here and there but didn't find anyone because Saanjh and Poorvi already turned to the left side of the pathway. 

He saw at the crochet which is in his left hand then his eyes move towards the phone which is in his right hand. Arhaan took the phone near his ear and said "I will talk to you later" and cut the call and went back and sit inside the car with angry face.

Arhaan angrily in mind "again I'm thinking about that girl but that jasmine fragrance that same fragrance which was coming from that girl that day. Arrhhh.. what the hell is happening with me how can that girl's thought always cross my mind because of that girl only I lost my last project and today is the biggest day for me I can't afford to lose this project Arhaan concentration don't let her rule your mind" he again look at the flower crochet which is in his hand and about to throw it out from the car window but don't know why he stopped at the middle and put it inside his blazer pocket .

In Agrawal House:

Saanjh and Poorvi came back to home after shopping and handover the bags to Ambika, then only Poorvi notice Saanjh torn out dupatta and asked her

Poorvi - Shona how did your scarf get torn out ?

Saanjh looked towards her favourite dupatta and got shocked because it was torn at the end .

Saanjh sadly hold her dupatta in her hand "OMG my favourite Scarf how it got torn out ? di, see even flower crochet is also missing" while making crying face.

Poorvi - Its ok I'll bring the same color dupatta for you and you can again do embroidery over it.

Saanjh nod her head still making sad face and said "ok di " 

On The Other Side:

Arhaan reached to his destination where all the owners of the different companies are present their including Laksh, Rajveer and Nakul. Nakul saw him and smiled and went near him .

Nakul - Arhaan how did you get late? When I called you 1 hour back you already left from your office.

Arhaan listening Nakul words he get drawn in the thought and his lips slightly twitch upward forming a small smile on his face thinking about the dupatta that stuck on his face , how he smell the same jasmine fragrance and the flower crochet and suddenly Saanjh face came infront of his eyes and Arhaan cursed under his breath always thinking about that clumsy girl.

All the time Nakul was noticing Arhaan facial expression, but what make him more surprise his face which have small smile and he teased him .

"Oh my God today's breaking news The Great Arhaan Goenka is smiling you know what Arhaan if this news got viral then first the news reports will become unconscious, but seriously Arhaan Goenka is smiling am I hallucinating or I'm dreaming with open eyes" Nakul said this line while rubbing his eyes dramatically.

Arhaan rolled his eyes over the drama of his over dramatic friend and says "will you stop your overacting drama. Till now I can't believe it how my sister fallen in love with you and married to a drama company like you"

"Same like you who choose to be befriended with a drama company like me, like brother like sister" Nakul said while smirking.

"Whatever" Arhaan said with attitude.

Nakul laughed seeing his expression and both move towards their respective places and took their seats. Then after few minutes a person came on the stage and stand behind the podium and welcome everyone and called one by one owner of the companies to show their presentation. First he called ABC company owner, then XYZ company owner after Calling some more 10 companies owner he called Mehta Company owner who's Nakul Mehta. Nakul went to the stage and start giving his presentation after finished giving his presentation he went back to his seat after that the person called Goenka company owner Laksh with pale face went to the stage to give presentation on the behalf of his father Rajveer Goenka. After that some more companies owner represent their presentation and at last the person called AG company owner who is non other than Arhaan.

To be continued................

PRECAP: Something very big is going to happen.

How was the chapter Guys ?? I hope you all liked it.

So how was the chapter Guys ? I hope you all liked it.

Guys do Votes 🌟 and Comments if possible share with you friends too

For those reader's who don't know about my other stories. Do check my Books

1- VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL
2- GUILT
3- LIFELONG PUNISHMENT
4-COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES