12- Marriage Proposal

The reason for me not to update this story more frequently is lack of response from reader's.

Anyways next update only after getting 40 ⭐ votes and 10 comments.

********************************

At night Laksh came back to his house and directly went towards his room after entering inside his room he closed the door and went near window and start thinking about the girl whom he met today .

Laksh POV:

"Who was that girl why am i thinking about that her? Why her innocent face repeatedly flashing in front of my eyes?
Why her sweet voice is echoing in my ears? Why after seeing her I felt attracted towards her? Oh god what is happening with me? I'll become crazy continuously thinking about that her"

POV End

After saying this Laksh went towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Next Day At Agrawal House:

Today is Sunday means Holiday for all but we can see one person is running in whole house from here to there and that person is none other than Ambika, she is making arrangements for today lunch and Saanjh and Poorvi are helping her.

Saanjh hesitantly says "Dadimaa today I need to go Diya home".

Ambika - And may I know why ?

Saanjh - Diya need some help in her assignment and I have also a little bit of work left on my assignment I need to complete it , so can I go to her house after finishing my work ? Actually I had called her here but last night you informed us that some guests are coming to our house for lunch so that is why I refused her to come here and told her that I will come to her house.

Ambika - Saanjh the people who are going to come today are very special guests, you will have to stay here today . You can go to her house but tomorrow after college .

Saanjh - But Dadimaa tomorrow only we have to submit our assignments .

Ambika sigh and said "Saanjh, the guests who are coming today are with the proposal of marriage for Poorvi they are coming to see your sister and they belongs to very rich family beta . Today is very special day for your sister you need to be with her every family members presence is needed to welcome them.

Listening Ambika word's both Saanjh and Poorvi got shocked because except them everybody in their house know that the guests who are coming to their home are actually for their Son marriage alliance for Poorvi.

Saanjh was the first to react " really Dadimaa for di's marriage alliance?" she happily went towards her sister Poorvi and engulfed her in a hug. "di I'm so much happy for you , you are about to get married " she said in a chirping voice while Poorvi is feeling shy listening about her marriage proposal. Suddenly Saanjh phone started ringing she picked the call. It was Diya who called her to ask when she's coming to her house.

Saanjh - Actually Diya woh

Before Saanjh could deny Diya. Devdatt asked her to give phone to him

Devdatt - Diya beta Saanjh will come to your house by 1:00. Ok beta

He said and after cutting the call give phone back to Saanjh.

Ambika - Ji How can Saanjh go? guests are coming and today is the big day for her elder sister.

"Ambika today they are coming to meet Poorvi not for engagement and Saanjh already told us that tomorrow she has to submit her assignment so it is important for her to go. Devdatt said to Ambika and then he look towards Saanjh and say to her "Saanjh after completing your work inform me I will drop you at Diya house ok".