26-Saanjh At Arhaan's Party

Inside The Party:

Arhaan enter inside the hall and immediately he was surrounded by media people. Media started clicking his pics and starts asking him so many questions.

Reporter 1 - first of all congratulations sir for achieving such a biggest project. As we all know that you are one of the youngest business tycoon of India, who established such a big empire on his own without anyone's help and today you reached this point.

Arhaan smirked and says "Thanks for praising me so much"

Reporter 2- you deserve this appreciation sir. You started your business at the age of 20 in London, and in a very less period of time you established your business very well there. But you suddenly leave everything on your manger shoulder and come back to India and again you started everything from starting and today's your name is at the list of one of the top 5 Indian industrialists. Sir What was the reason for you coming back to India?

"Well wherever a person would go but at last he come back to his home only. That's why I came back to my country India. If I did not come here, then how the rest businessman would have got a toughest competitor like me" Arhaan replied while eyeing Rajveer Goenka with his famous signature smirk.

Reporter 3 - Sir who's the reason behind your success?

"As everyone said behind a successful man there is a woman but in my case I'm the one who's the reason behind my success because I have my lucky charm with me my daughter Pihu Goenka" Arhaan said with a small smile.

Reporter 4 - sir one last question.

But before Media people asked him anything Arhaan cut him in the middle and says "now no more questions I would like to take your leave you people please enjoy the party" saying this Arhaan walk out from there to meet other guests.

Meanwhile, Saanjh and Pihu entered inside the party hall Pihu holding Saanjh hand. Guards didn't stop Saanjh because she's with Pihu and everyone knows that Pihu Goenka is the daughter of The Great Arhaan Goenka. Saanjh before entering inside the party place her duppata over her head and cover her half face holding the edge of duppata with her another hand so that no one can recognised her especially Goenka family although they doesn't saw her but she didn't want to take any risk . Saanjh saw Goenka family and said to Pihu.

Saanjh - Pihu you go to your family everyone must be waiting for you.

"Puchka partner will you not come with me" Pihu asked innocently.

"Bacha I want to surprise everyone, so I will come later" Saanjh lied to her "and you also don't tell anyone that I am at the party".

"You are going to surprise everyone wow, ok I will not tell to anyone that you are in the party, pinky promise" Pihu said while showing her small finger with excitement.

Saanjh smile seeing her cuteness but felt little bad for lying to her to meet Laksh. Pihu run towards the direction where Mugdha, Nakul and others were standing and taking with some guests and Aadi is sitting in the chair.

Saanjh started searching for Laksh still covering her face escaping everyone's eyes. Arhaan who's talking with one of the businessman saw Saanjh glimpse and got shocked and excused himself and move towards the direction where he saw her but before he reached near Saanjh suddenly waiter came infront of him offering him drink. He denied him and immediately look towards the place where some seconds before Saanjh was standing but now she was not there, he even looked here and there but couldn't find her.

Arhaan POV :

"I was talking with one of my guest when I saw a glimpse of that clumsy girl standing near the pillar I got shocked that what she's is doing here so I excused myself and move towards her direction but suddenly one waiter came infront of me offering me drink . I instantly denied him and move towards the pillar where I saw her glimpse standing behind the pillar but when I reached there I couldn't find her. Is She was really their some seconds before ? Or I'm hallucinating about her? damn since the day first time I saw her, her thought was always roaming in my mind whenever I closed my eyes I only saw her face, even she was started coming in my dreams. I was so angry and frustrated upon myself for thinking about her and now even I am dreaming her with my opened eyes. I don't know what is actually happening with me why the hell I'm thinking about her all the time ? Why I'm feeling like to see her again and again? Why I'm always feeling like to inhale her sweet fragrance ? I will become mad always thinking about that clumsy girl. This is not me this is really not me who just get distracted by some mere girl thought. Focus Arhaan focus in your own work don't let that girl rule your brain, Don't forget that because of her only you lost your last project".

He said to himself.

Pov end

On the other side Pihu was getting bored because her puchka partner had not came yet so she called Mugdha and Anusuya.

Pihu - Dadi, bua I'm feeling bored I want to go home.

Anusuya and Mugdha saw Pihu face who's making pout and Mugdha looked at Aadi who's yawning . So they both informed Rajveer and Nakul that they are leaving for Goenka Mansion with Pihu and Aadi and ask them to told this to Arhaan also that Pihu was going with them. Rajveer and Nakul nodded their heads and asked to go safely and inform them after reaching home.

On the other side Saanjh was trying hard to find Laksh but he was nowhere to seen.

To be continued..............

PRECAP : Saanjh, Arhaan, party and Dhamakaaaaaaaaaaa

How was the chapter Guys ?? I hope you all liked it.

Guys do Votes 🌟 and Comments if possible share with you friends too

For those reader's who don't know about my other stories. Do check my Books

1- VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL
2- GUILT
3- LIFELONG PUNISHMENT
4-COLLECTION OF SHORT
5- MY MURDERER WIFE