16- I Will Miss You

Goenka Mansion:

At night after dinner Anusuya and Rajveer goes to Arhaan room where Arhaan is busy in his macbook and door is also opened Anusuya knocked the door to gain Arhaan attention. Arhaan move his eyes towards the door.

"What do you want Mr and Mrs Goenka?" Arhaan asked in stern face.

But Anusuya ignore the bitterness in Arhaan voice and says with happy face "Beta after 3 days your brother Laksh engagement has been fixed , All of us and specially your brother Laksh will be very happy if you attend the engagement".

"Mrs Goenka I have much more important work to do rather than attaining your and Mr Goenka son's engagement and one more thing Laksh Goenka and me only shared same surname other than this he is no one to me so it will be better if you stop calling your son, my brother because I have only one sibling she is my sister Mugdha keep that in your mind". Arhaan said with irritated face.

Anusuya smile dropped listening his bitter words it was not new for her but whenever she listened Arhaan bitter words She always felt hurt in her heart. Rajveer senses Arhaan anger in his words and when he looked towards her wife sad face he too felt bad and held her hand and said "let's go Anu Arhaan is busy in his office work".

Anusuya noded her head and before leaving from there she again said to Arhaan" we will wait for your beta I hope you will come to blessed Laksh and Poorvi" and then she turned around and both of them leave the room.

Arhaan angrily get up from his place and shut his room door with thud sound.

Like these days were passing and both the Family engrossed in engagement preparation and shopping . Poorvi is so much happy and excited to start her new life with his love, Sankalp is double happy to see her daughter Poorvi happiness and smiling face all the time and on the other side Laksh is trying hard to forget that girl who is none other than Saanjh.

After 3 Days :

Saanjh along with her friends is helping Poorvi in getting ready because today is Laksh and Poorvi's engagement 

"di you are looking very pretty" Saanjh said with a happy voice

Diya and Riya also compliment Poorvi saying that she's looking really pretty.

Saanjh teasingly say's "di you are looking so beautiful today that Laksh ji couldn't take his eyes of you".

Poorvi blush when Saanjh mentioned Laksh name. Seeing her red Tomato like face Diya also join Saanjh in her teasing session.

Diya also teasingly say's "Shona, it would make me feel like after seeing Poorvi di our would be brother-in-law will declare directly marriage instead of engagement.

Saying this see started laughing along with Saanjh and Riya. Poorvi face become more red listening their teasing words but some how see control her blush and hold Diya ear lightly twisting and said

Poorvi lightly twisting Diya ear say's "you are pulling my leg ha?"

Diya acting like she's feeling pain say's "di sorry di please leave my ear. promise I won't tease you anymore".

Poorvi stopped twisting her ear.

While rubbing her ear dramatically Diya said "what di when Shona teased you, you didn't say anything to her and when I teased you you twisted my ear this is not fair di" she whined like a kid.

"Because my di can never see me in suffering and giving me pain is far away thing" Saanjh said while getting emotional

Poorvi get to know that her sister is getting emotional now she too got emotional and hugged her.

Saanjh - di I will miss you ,how I will live without you. Who will stay awake whole night with me when I will study for my exams? Who will caress my hair to make me sleep when I will not able to get sleep ? When I will came back from college with whom I will share my whole day things ? Who will bring icecream for me hiding from Dadimaa ?

Saying all this Saanjh started crying like a 5 years old kid.

Seeing her little sister crying like a kid Poorvi too started crying even Riya and Diya eyes got moist.

Riya and Diya wipe the moisture from their eyes and to lighten the atmosphere Diya suddenly asked "Does Laksh jiju have a younger brother?"

Listening her question Poorvi and Saanjh break their hug and look towards her. Riya got to know that what her twin sister is trying to do so she said.

Riya too pretended like thinking "as far as I know he doesn't have any younger brother , but why are you suddenly asking this?" Riya asked to Diya

"The thing is that if Jiju had a younger brother, we would have got our Shona married with him and like this she would have been with Poorvi di forever. But it's sad that Laksh jiju doesn't have younger any brother". Diya said while faking sadness.

Saanjh widened her eyes listening Diya's words and about to say something when Riya immediately spoke.

"Diyu jiju doesn't have younger brother so what, he does have elder brother and I saw his photos in business magazine he's more handsome and dashing then Laksh Jiju and he's single too. Let's make our Shona get married to Laksh jiju elder brother". Saying this Riya winked at Saanjh.

Saanjh after listening her both the friends talks she got to know that they both are teasing her.

"Riyu, Diyu I'm not gonna leave you both today" saying this Saanjh started chasing them in the whole room. suddenly they heard knock at the door and Saanjh stop chasing them and went to open the door and saw, one of the cousin of her is standing outside .

Girl - Saanjh di Dadiji told to make Poorvi di quickly ready. Goenka family has arrived.

Saanjh smile and reply "informed to Dadimaa that di is ready".

Girl noded her head and went from there. Diya and Riya also run behind the girl to see Laksh Goenka they wanted to saw him in real because they only saw him in news and his pictures in magazines and Saanjh move towards Poorvi to fix her heavy embroidery duppata properly over her head.

After greeting each other Agrawal family welcome Goenka family inside the house and Goenka family settled down in the sofa , there was 20 minutes is left for auspicious time to start for engagement. Anusuya is continuously looking towards the door in a hope that Arhaan might come.

Ambika - Anusuya ji Arhaan beta did not come, will he be late in coming?

Anusuya don't know what to say Rajveer who listen Ambika question and said.

Rajveer - sorry Kaki sa actually Arhaan got some urgent work, so he has to left for abroad at the last moment

Rajveer cover up her question with a lie.

"its ok Rajveer ji We will meet Arhaan beta on the day of marriage only" Ambika said with a smile.

Then they all engrossed in talking with random things.

To be continued.......

Precap : Biggest Shock

!! That's all for today!!

How was the chapter Guys ?? I hope you all liked it.

So what you all think will Arhaan come to attend the engagement function ? 

Plz do Votes 🌟 and Comments if possible share with you friends too

For those reader's who don't know about my other stories. Do check my Books

1- VENGEANCE FOR BETRAYAL
2- GUILT
3- LIFELONG PUNISHMENT
4-COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES