14 - Thinking About Her

Laksh smiled and says "My mother told me everything about you one week before coming to your house".

They heared some foot steps and saw that Mugdha is coming towards them.

"Laksh, Poorvi today only you both will talk everything ? Keep something for future as well"  Mugdha again teased her little brother.

Poorvi felt shy but she didn't say anything but Laksh said.

"Di , Just once I got a chance then see how I will take revenge from you for pulling my leg" Laksh said with fake threat.

"Ok ok take your revenge from me whenever you get right time, now let's move down everyone is waiting for both of you for lunch" Mugdha said with a smile.

Trio leave from the terrace and came to the hall where everyone is sitting in the sofa.

Sankalp smilingly say's "Laksh beta and Poorvi also came let's have lunch now".

"Ok I'm laying food on the table, come with me Poorvi " Said Ambika

Poorvi nodded her head and says "Ji Dadi Maa" .

After placing dishes on the table by Poorvi and Ambika everyone sat to eat lunch while Poorvi was serving everyone Mugdha insist to help her but Poorvi politely denied saying her that she is the guest of this house and its her duty to serve them. After lunch they all again sit on the hall but this time Poorvi was not present there Ambika asked her to go to her room after that Ambika asked to Goenka family.

"So what did you think about this alliance. Do you all like our Poorvi?" Ambika asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Kaki sa , we like Poorvi very much but the final decision will be of Laksh and Poorvi only . You all talked with Poorvi and asked her decision and inform us then we will also tell you Laksh decision , if both are agreed for this alliance then we will get them engaged after asking a auspicious date from priest and after setting an auspicious wedding date we will get them married as soon as possible". Rajveer replied with a smile.

''But..'' before Ambika could say further Devdatt spoke in between stopping her before she could speak further.

Devdatt - you are right Rajveer ji. We will talked with Poorvi and informed you about her decision.

Goenka family after bidding bye to them left for their house .

Ambika - ji, why you said to them that we will talk with Poorvi ? Whatever will be our decision, that will be the decision of Poorvi also and we all agreed for this alliance . So what's the point to talk with her about this.

Sankalp - Maa, the thing is not that whether we liked Laksh or not the point is that Poorvi liked Laksh or not because she's the one who is going to spent her entire life with Laksh and my daughter's decision will be the last decision.

Ambika - but Sankalp

Devdatt interrupted Parvati by saying.

Devdatt - Sankalp is saying absolutely correct, Ambika I fully agree with him, This is the biggest decision of Poorvi's life, it will not be taken without her consent. and Ambika it's your responsibility to know Poorvi's wish you will ask her about her decision ok.

Ambika - Ok ji , as you felt right. But I am again saying that we will not get such a good alliance for our Poorvi.

Saying this she went to her room.

At 4:30 pm Saanjh came back to her house and directly went towards her room where Poorvi was folding some clothes.

"Diiiiiii I am back" Saanjh excitedly shouting entered inside the room. "di  what are you doing all this, leave it and tell me what happened today, did you see the boy? how does he looks?" Saanjh asked excitedly".