6-Saanjh The Math Tutor

We have reached chapter 6 , please little increase the votes number and unlimited comments are most welcome 😛😌

***********************

Boy - Hey! you're Saanjh right?
Saanjh Agrawal ?

Saanjh lift her head and looked at that boy confusingly and thinks who's he? and why from all the girls from the University he came to her? and why confirming her name? but she shrugged it off her thoughts and just simply nodded her head, so that the boy leave from there.

Boy - you topped in your intermediate na. You got first rank in whole west bengal state. Look I knew it I saw your photo in the news channels and also in the newspapers too. (he said with a soft smile) .

Saanjh is fully confused now. why he's telling her all these things? and moreover who's he? She's tensed now if someone got to know that some random boy is talking to her and say this to her DadiMaa then what will happen?

Saanjh belongs from lower middle class conservative Marwari family. Her family is traditional. Sankalp and Devdatt is also traditional but not narrow minded. Sankalp always supported Poorvi for her studies. Even Devdatt always support his both granddaughters Saanjh and Poorvi for their studies and Saanjh to learn dance. But her Dadimaa is fully orthodox and has prejudiced mindset. Her family girls are not allowed to talk to any other man other than her Dadaji and Papa and after marriage husband is everything for them. It was taught by Ambika to both Saanjh and Poorvi.

So that's why Saanjh got tensed when that boy suddenly appeared there and started talking to her.

Saanjh slowly said "yes". and again engrossed in writing her notes.

But that boy sit next to her and says "Hello! My name is Kabir Chatterjee. We're in the same class".

Saanjh get shocked when he suddenly sit beside her and she quickly get up from her sit and started collecting her things hurriedly to go from there.

Riya and Diya sense her tension and said to Kabir.

Diya - kabir we are busy can you please leave from here.

Kabir- Sorry to disturb you all. But I want to talk with Saanjh.

Looking towards Saanjh, Kabir further said "Saanjh please only for 5 minutes Please listen to me, I won't take more than 5 minute, I request you please please please please". Kabir started pleading infront of Saanjh making the best puppy face. Which really worked on the soft heart of Saanjh .

Saanjh after seeing his pleading face she said "ok but you have only 5 minutes"

Kabir - thank you Saanjh. Actually you know na after 2 months our test exams are going to take place whose marks will be added in semester exam marks and my mathematics is really weak hardly in 12th board exams I was able to passed in mathematics because of 1 mark. ( he said this line by showing his 32 teeth). Saanjh You got highest marks in maths in your intermediate exam right I know that. (while scratching his neck he further say) Can you give me math tuition? Can you please teach me mathematics?.

Saanjh get one more shock by listening his words and immediately said no and started going from there but Kabir ran behind her and sat infront of her in his knees by folding his hand and started pleading her

Kabir - Saanjh please please please help me my dad literally threatened me. If I don't get good marks in my exams. He will put off my pocket expenses and I have to face his wrath and I'm damn sure he will surely throw me out of the house. (He said this last line while making crying faces).