9- Puchka Partner

"So Shona where should we go to celebrate" asked Diya to Saanjh. 

"Let's go to XYZ cafe" said Riya.

Diya - No yaar let's go to mall we will eat yummy double cheese stuffed veggie burger at food court. Afterall It's Shona's favourite burger full of veggies

Riya while folding her hands near her chest asked "oh! really you want to go to mall to have Shona's favorite burger?"

Diya - off course for Shona only.

Saanjh while acting innocently and suppressing her smile says "But Diyu We can eat the same burger at XYZ cafe too so what's the need to go to the mall and mall is very much far from here".

Diya - But Shona that burger won't be that much tasty like food court wala burger

Riya - oh please stop your acting dear, me and Shona very well know that why you want to go to the mall. You shopaholic, for shopping na?

Riya said while raising her one eyebrow.

Diya looked at them with shocked expression. After looking her facial expression both Saanjh and Riya burst into laughter. While Diya made puppy face like small kid got caught by mother at night while stealing ice-cream from refrigerator.

Saanjh - so friends I have already decided where we have to go and what to eat. The same place where we used to go since our childhood and we will eat the same thing after eating which we forget everything 
and even I forget the count how much I have eaten (Saanjh said while chirping like small kids).

Riya and Diya faces glowed with joy, after listening Saanjh words and the trio at a time said the same words.

Saanjh/Riya/Diya trio says at a time "Let's have Puchka party".

And trio lefte from there to have their Puchka party .

Puchka -  A Puchka ais made with a mixture of boiled gram and mashed potatoes as filling, the chutney is tangy and the water is spicy.)

                     Puchka pic 👇

On The Other Side :

When Pihu was coming back from school due to ongoing political rally in west Bengal her car stuck in the traffic jam for more than 2 hours, driver know that the traffic jam will take time to get clear so immediately called Arhaan and informed him about that they stuck in the traffic and will take time to come to the office.  and after finally 2 hours when the road get cleared and the driver was driving towards Arhaan office, now suddenly the car breaks down in the middle of the market place.

Pihu - what happened driver uncle? now Why you stop the car?

Driver - Beta I did not stop the car . The car itself suddenly stop. Let me restart it again.