Chapter 29

ALESSIO

I checked myself in the mirror one last time and fixed my suit. I was wearing black suit pants with dark blue dress shirt and a black suit coat. My muscles were bulging out and my stature looked perfect. I hardened my chin bone to add to the dark ruthlessness and set my hair rightly. Wearing the Rolex, I adjusted my suit one last time, and looked at another long box that sat at my table.

This ball was being held for donations to charity which made me chuckle. Kill people and then send money to charity to show yourselves as pious. Fucking great. The theme for this week was close to Halloween and so we had to cover our eyes however way we wanted. Half of our faces could be covered or not, that was our choice, but the eyes were a must.

People say eyes are the windows to the soul of a person, hide their eyes and a smile wouldn't be enough to tell you whether it was genuine or a cunning one.

I opened the box and wore my black masque mask over my eyes, the sight looking odly calming to me. To walk in a room with a part of you covered? I liked that.

Taking it off and tucking it in my pocket, I wore my perfume, looked at myself one last time and left the room.

*

Standing outside Avelina's door, I knocked on it when there was no response. Furrowing my brows thinking she had died by suicide, I opened the door to see her room a mess. There were heels everywhere, makeup kits everywhere and......a fucking mess.

I heard some commotion in the bathroom when I went and stood outside. Knocking on the door, I called out, "You have two minutes, Avelina, wear your fucking mask and just come. I need to get done with this."

She responded in a quiet voice, "Sorry, just a minute."

Ignoring her, I went outside and stood at the base of the stairs. I checked my phone, going through my emails when Avelina whispered from above, "Um... Alessio?"

That fucking voice would KILL ME ONE DAY! She deliberately would use her soft voice on me and it was softening me up. I looked up to see her hiding behind a pillar when my brows furrowed. What was she doing?

I raised an eyebrow when she came into view a bit but had a towel wrapped around her which was super odd as I could see her dress underneath. What towel fetish was this?

She looked at me and then at the ground, when she lifted her hand and curled her fingers in and out, calling me upstairs.

I rolled my eyes, "What is it?"

She just looked at me, turned around and went inside when I groaned. Pocketing my phone, I marched upstairs and went inside her room, closing the door behind when she looked at me, "I need help with the zip."

She literally called me up for this? Couldn't she do these things before hand? Stupid woman.

I sighed, took my mask out of my pocket and threw it on the bed. I looked at her to see her eyes trained on my mask when my cock twitched within my pants to see her looking so fucking beautiful even with minimal makeup on.  She held the towel from her front and let the back go when my eyes rolled up and my heart dropped a beat.

My dick painfully twitched in my pants to see her. She had been doing some exercises and her body was to drop for. She had a perfect hourglass figure, had long slender legs, a slim waist with her back erect and some of her bones visible. She was wearing a royal blue dress, whose material was very soft and flowy just by looking at it. Her hair were left undone, on her shoulders which to be honest? Looked better than any bun she could have made.

She was wearing pearl earrings, a heavy necklace and had normal makeup on. Not light or not too much. Just...... normal.

She looked at me through the mirror when composing myself, I went towards her. Each step towards her was an allowance for my dick to struggle against my pants.