Chapter 19

AN: Hey everyone, I hope you've enjoyed this so far. We are headed for the training camp arc!

X

By the time the weekend was up and Uraraka realized that it was time to go she felt like she had just arrived. She had spend as much time as she could with her parents and if they had to work she would join them since her quirk did come in handy in construction after all. She was surprised to see that Ichiro also helped her dad at work whenever he had free time. So, she was able to spend some time with both Ichiro and Hotaru as well.

"Are you sure Ochaco? I could always contact someone from the school to take you." Her mom insisted.

"Yes, mom I'm fine really. It's just the train. I've ridden the train many times you know." She hugged her.

"I know sweetheart I just wish we could take you but- "

"I know. Don't worry I know you and dad have work to do."

"Call us as soon as you get to UA ok?" Her dad gives her a stern look.

She hugs him too and smiles. "I will I promise."

With that she waves while making her way onto the train. Once inside she finds a seat in the far corner by the window. Taking a deep breath, she starts looking through her bag to try and find something to occupy her time with since she clumsily forgot her phone. 'Geez way to go Ochaco."

Stopping when her hand brushes against something. Taking out the white envelope she smiles seeing that Ichiro gave it to her before she left the house telling her not to open it until she arrived at UA. He also made sure to let her know to text him when she arrived. "Geez everyone is so worried about me.' She thought fondly. Deciding to read one of her favorite books until she arrived back in Musutafu.

By the time she made it back on campus she was oh so tired. She just wanted her nice warm bed until the class trip tomorrow. She knew it would be an easy task seeing how it was already dark out and her classmates were most likely getting ready to turn in for the night.

X

"For the last time...Kacchan can you please stop doing that?" Deku lifted his arms exasperated until he was met with a furious looking Bakugo. "Or not..." he chuckled nervously averting his gaze.

"Where the hell is she?!" he snarls pacing back and forth for the hundredth time.

Todoroki was leaning against one of the couches with his arms folded. "Maybe she is just running late."

"Or maybe something happened you idiots! Get your heads out of your asses for once!" He says while placing a hand on his hip and tapping his foot annoyed. All weekend he tried to keep himself busy with training even letting fuckin Shitty hair drag him off to different places But this was getting ridiculous.

"AND YOU!" He points at Deku." HAVE YOU TRIED HER DAMN PHONE AGAIN?!"

"I have, but it's sending me straight to voicemail." He frowns glancing down at his phone.

"Fuck this." He growls heading for the door.

"Bakugo where are you going?" Todoroki stands up.

"Where the hell do you think? I'm going to look for her." He says determined.

"We don't even know where to start looking." Deku says grabbing him by the arm.

"I do." He shrugs Deku's hand off looking at both boys. "Think about it idiots. Aizawa said her parents saw her off on the train so if nothing happened to her then she should be on her way here. If not, then the train station is the best place to go and start looking."