Chapter 55

AN: Hey guys thank you all so much for taking the time to read this story! I really hope you enjoy the next chapters it was so much fun to write and I feel like I should just put it out there that the next chapters are for those that are ok with reading mature content such as violence ect...lol sorry that's all I can say without giving anything away. Anyways you've been warned!

Thank you again for reading.

X

After the movie had finished Iida suggested everyone head back to the dorms together since they had school the next day. While everyone agreed Bakugo didn't seem too thrilled about it and she couldn't blame him. But she also couldn't help the fact that she found his little pout so cute, and he would discreetly try and get closer to her, which of course didn't work out too well since she was constantly surrounded by the others.

She was sad, however, that they didn't get to be alone, but she still enjoyed herself. That's how she found herself walking with some of the others while Kirishima and Bakugo were closer to the front with them both deep in conversation and the latter shouting something at the red head.

"Ochaco are you cold." Tsu asked.

"Huh?" Not having realized that she was shivering from the cold she started scolding herself for forgetting to bring a jacket. "Um just a little but I'll be fine." She sheepishly smiled just as the guys started to remove their jackets.

"Well, that's alright here..."

"Let me..."

"Here..."

"If you like..."

"I FUCKIN GOT IT!"

Feeling something blocking her vision she blinked in surprise to see the jacket Bakugo had placed on top of her head. As everyone stared in shocked silence not having expected him to do something nice for someone, she saw a small hint of a blush creep up his cheeks.

"WHAT?!"

That seemed to have apparently awoken everyone from their confused moment as they quickly shook their heads and continued on in their own conversations.

"T-thanks." She shyly said as she slowly started pulling on the jacket, feeling her face turn bright pink as his sweet caramel like scent surrounded her and his usual warm body heat on his jacket engulfing her in a nice blissful blanket just as Bakugo looked away and everyone continued on their pace towards the school.

"Wow I'm proud to say we have a few gentlemen in our class." Momo said smiling proudly at everyone.

X

"Thanks Bakugo I had fun." Uraraka smiled as she watched everyone head inside.

"I can't believe this shit." He mumbled as he continued to scowl at everyone.

"It's fine. I really did have fun." She reassured him.

"Ochaco, are you coming?" Mina and Tsu stepped back out.

"Eh yeah I'll be there in a minute." She looked back at them over her shoulder giving them a small smile. As she saw their head back in, she started turning to walk up the stairs. "Well-"

Eyeing her for a minute he stepped closer "Hang on...can you make us float."

"What why?"

"Because I rather not go back in there with all those loud morons. But I do need you to close your eyes." He said, averting his eyes seeming somewhat nervous.

"Um...alright but how will I-"

"Don't worry. Just trust me." he said, extending his hand.

Giving him a suspicious look, she nodded, closing her eyes, and activating her quirk. Feeling them float she didn't know why all of a sudden, she started feeling scared. She does this all the time, but I guess it felt different because she couldn't see where she was going. "Bakugo..."