Chapter 53

As they kissed Bakugos hands eventually found their way into her hair as he continued to caress her soft lips with his own.

Taking a moment to breathe in his sweet caramel-like scent she continued to feel so lightheaded like she had activated her quirk on herself and was floating in absolute bliss. Shyly placing her hands on his chest, she felt his racing heart and him slightly shudder at the contact as he stepped closer.

He didn't know what it was but everything about her just drove him crazy. Her fresh flowery scent, those lips he could kiss forever. Even though he wanted to, that new feeling did scare him and the last thing he wanted to do was to scare her away too.

Slowly pulling back with a dazed look on his face, he watched her slowly opening her brown eyes with a slight blush that quickly expanded down her collarbone.

Taking a shaky breath in she still tried to comprehend what had just happened as her mind still felt a little fuzzy. Meeting his gaze, she saw him watching her with those crimson red eyes that took her breath away as a small lazy smile graced his lips. Those lips. The lips that she had just kissed.

Feeling him remove some of her bangs from her face he slowly leaned his forehead against hers, inhaling deeply.

"Uraraka I..."

Widening her eyes as everything came rushing back to her, she quickly grabbed his hands removing them from her as she took a small step back "I'm... sorry." and bolted out the door while he remained in place staring at the spot where she was a second ago.

X

Running back to her room she quickly closed the door behind her and slouched down against it. What was happening? One minute she was beyond tired cleaning the classroom and the next she was kissing Bakugo!

This was definitely not the way she thought her day would go. Lifting her fingers to her lips she could still feel the tingling sensation of his lips against hers. Turning her face towards her mirror she could see her face flushing red at the memory. 'Why did he kiss me? Does that mean...? No Ochaco there's no way! What was I thinking kissing him back!'

Groaning, she slowly got up walking towards her mirror. 'My first kiss...' Placing both of her hands against her warm pink cheeks she shyly smiled. '...and with Bakugo'

Uraraka hadn't thought her first kiss would happen today and definitely with Bakugo of all people. Opening her dresser, she started pulling out her pajamas, deciding to head to bed early even though she knew she wouldn't get any shut eye now.

"Great nice going Ochaco." She mumbled remembering she hadn't finished cleaning the classroom yet. And really not looking forward to running into him even though she knew she would eventually have to. So, deciding to bite the bullet and get it over with, she headed out of the dorms and into the school again.

Standing on her tip toes and trying to peek through the window she could see the lights were already off and from what she could tell it was fairly empty. Breathing out a sigh of relief she felt herself already embarrassed at the fact that she was acting like a coward. 'My first kiss and already I'm acting like this...'

Turning on the lights, she scanned the classroom not seeing anybody. 'I guess he left...' Looking down she noticed that the floor was already clean. She could've sworn that he had dragged his muddy footprints all across the classroom. "Wait..." Looking around she couldn't even find the broom nor the mop anywhere. "Did he clean?"

X

The next morning Uraraka stayed in bed just absently staring out the window and definitely not wanting to get up.