Chapter 47

Getting off the ride they felt like they lost all feelings in their legs Deku looked like he was about fall any minute while Tsu helped him walk to the bench the others were at. Urarakas hair was standing up in all different directions as she slowly made her way out.

"I'm still alive..." Hearing Bakugo chuckle next to her she swiftly turns to stare at him with a beaming smile. "Bakugo, I did it! That was so much fun! Let's do it again!"

Looking over her face and hair he stepped closer smiling. "You should see your hair right now cheeks."

"Huh?" Blinking questioningly up at him as he placed his hand on top of her head trying to help get her hair under control by flattening down the sides. Widening her eyes in shock, she just continued to stare at what he was doing.

Feeling his smile fading and replaced by horror filled eyes he quickly dropped his hands before stomping back towards the others.

'Eh...what was that?' Confused she made to stand next to Tsu who was still comforting Deku who was slouched over. "Is he ok?" Uraraka asked as Todoroki handed her back the stuffed animal. "Thanks."

"I'll be fine Uraraka don't worry." Deku sheepishly smiles.

"I'll go get you some water. I'll be back." She said as she ran off.

X

"Ochaco has been gone a rather long time." Tsu lifted her finger to her chin thoughtfully. "Maybe we should check on her. ribbit."

"Yeah, you're right. I'm feeling much better now." Deku said standing up.

As they start heading towards some of the concession stands, they don't see her anywhere. Curiously looking around they immediately spot her not too far away talking with what looked like a group of boys.

"Does she know those guys?" Todoroki asked looking at the others.

"I don't think so." Tsu says frowning.

X

"Come on. All I'm asking is for your number. You don't have to be such a stuck-up bitch about it." The brown-haired boy who seemed to be the leader of the group said while licking his lips and giving her a once over. "Either that or you could do something else for me."

Glaring at them she took another step back. "I said no!"

"Why do you have to be so difficult? I would actually be doing you a big favor you know." He laughed looking over his shoulder at his friends. "You know...I actually recognize you from tv Uravity and I've got to say I am rather impressed with you. You are my favorite hero after all!" Placing a hand to his chest he walks closer. "And that hero costume...." He claps his hands leering at her body. "Man...can't ever get that imagine out of my head!"

"You should see it Kage is your biggest!" one of the guys whistled.

"So, what do you say? Do I have a shot?"

"Get back." Gritting her teeth, she heard his friends laughing some more. "I don't want to have to hurt you."

"Oh, baby please do! Come on why don't you show me those skills firsthand...it'll be fun I promise." Grabbing her chin, he was suddenly roughly pushed back. "What-"

"And who the fuck said you could touch or talk to her like that?!" Bakugo snarled stepping between them.

"Ok, so I guess talking it out went out the window?" Tsu asked him, hopping over to Uraraka.

"And who the hell are you? The knight in shining armor? The boyfriend?" Kage got back up chuckling.

"I'm the guy who's about to kick your fucking ass and trust me when I say you're lucky that she hasn't already!" Bakugo took another step forward lifting his palms up as small explosions started forming.