Chapter 46

X

Rubbing her temple Uraraka tried to remember why she even agreed to this again. She knew she was still furious with him and decided to give Bakugo his space since that would be the best thing for everyone and it's not like she really wanted to talk to him anyways. But then the way he behaved when his mom had asked her to join, she just couldn't pass the opportunity by to make him even more mad. Regardless of the fact she thought it was a bad idea... something inside her snapped and she couldn't decline the offer.

The ride there seemed rather long but thankfully she had Deku and Kirishima there to keep her company since Bakugo was quietly listening to his music absently drumming his fingers against his knee while staring out the window.

"Don't worry kids we will arrive shortly." Masaru Bakugo smiled over his shoulder.

Uraraka couldn't help but smile back at the man. He was so calm and always had a friendly smile on his face unless of course the other two Bakugos started bickering. Uraraka also found it sweet how obviously in love he and his wife were despite being total opposites.

After another half hour they stopped in front of a large house right by the beach. As soon as they opened the car door Kirishima and Deku jumped out lazily stretching their arms and legs after the long car ride. Taking a moment to wait for Bakugo to get out she looked at him from the corner of her eye as he silently nodded towards the door letting her know to go first before quickly averting his eyes.

Getting out she was followed by him closing the car door behind them and going to the back while she stood next to Inko.

"GET YOU DAMN BAGS ALREADY!"

"KATSUKI YOU BETTER LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE!" Mitsuki yelled back.

"You better get used to this Uraraka sweetheart." Inko laughed giving her a quick hug.

"I'm sorry about them." Masaru whispered to her apologizing for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Oh, that's alright." Uraraka squinted her eyes smiling. "I find it funny how similar they actually are."

"What was that?" Bakugo said leaning sideways from the trunk catching their attention.

"Alright everyone, get your things so I can show you were you'll be staying." Mitsuki says as she walks over to her husband.

Nodding Uraraka heads towards the back of the car already finding Bakugo pulling out bags and tossing them to Deku and Kirishima before locking it.

"Wait! I still have-" Taking a step forward she quickly stops mouth open and quite stunned as she watches him quickly walk past her and towards the house carrying both of their bags. 'Wait did he just...?'

"Look at our boy being such as gentleman..." Mitsuki proudly smiles "ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG AND HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!"

"DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU DAMN BRAT!" Mitsuki stomps after him.

Letting out a small breath, Masaru looks at Uraraka as they both smile walking in after them.

X

"ALRIGHT BEAT THAT!" Bakugo yells as he throws another 'draw four' card down."

"You know...you're making game night not as much fun anymore." Kirishima groans having to use both of his hands to hold his cards now.

"Not my damn fault you guys suck at this game." Bakugo smirks watching Dekus defeated face laying on the table.

"I'm with Kirishima, Kacchan."