Chapter 43

AN:  Hey everyone and we are just about done with the training camp arc! We are headed back to UA!

X

She didn't know how long she'd been standing in front of the door debating whether or not she should knock. "Come on Ochaco. You can do this." Lifting her hand, she let it stay in the air for a minute before quickly turning away. "Who am I kidding I can't do this!"

"Uraraka?"

"EEP!" Startled, she jumped back being caught off guard by the two boys curiously staring at her from the doorway.

"You alright?" Kirishima grinned.

"Ye-yeah sorry about that." She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head.

"What's up?" The red head stepped out followed by Bakugo who was locking the door behind him.

"Oh, you know I was just looking for..." Quickly looking towards the blond she felt herself blush before averting her gaze. "Um...I was hoping I could-"

"Hey guys!" Ema waved as she approached the three smiling.

"Oh, hey Ema."

"Hey guys I was just wondering what you guys were up to and heard from Kaminari that you guys were playing. So, I wanted to see if you guys wouldn't mind if I joined you?" she looked at the two before her gaze drifted to Uraraka. "Oh, hey Uraraka didn't see you there. What are you doing here?"

Forcing a small smile, she rubbed her arm. "Oh um-""

"What do you mean you didn't see her? She's standing right the hell there are you damn blind or something?"

"Hmm I guess someone that short is easy to miss." Ema smiled removing her hair from her shoulder.

"Short?" Frowning Uraraka looked at her.

"Hey, are you guys coming or what?" Kaminari says running up to them.

"Yeah, we're on our way." Kirishima glanced between the two girls.

"Hey mind if I join you guys?" Ema asked.

"Tch, no you can't fuckin come. Come on shitty hair lets get going already." Rolling his eyes, he walked past them twirling his drumsticks between his fingers.

"Oh, come on I promise I won't be in the way." Ema smiled.

Turning around Bakugo opened his mouth before he was cut off by Kirisihma.

"Oh, hey Uraraka what was it you needed?' Kirishima patted her shoulder as he went to stand next to the blond.

"Oh..." Nervously playing with her finger pads as all the attention was on her she wasn't sure what to say. "Well, you see...I just needed to talk to Bakugo for a second." Then quickly waiving her hand dismissively "But it's alright it can wait. You guys go on."

Studying her for a minute Bakugo looked sideways at Kirishima "Go ahead I'll meet you there."

"Alright man." Kirishima grinned as he walked off with Kaminari.

Looking back at Uraraka he lifted a curious brow waiting for her to talk but sensing her hesitation he looked at Ema who was still standing next to her annoyed.

Rolling his eyes in irritation at the blue haired girl "Do you fuckin mind?"

"Actually, I wanted to ask you something too." Ema said looking at Uraraka. "When we get back to UA I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?"

Grimacing he stared at her "A what?"

"A date, it will be fun!" Ema said.

Shaking his head, he was about to reply when Uraraka quickly interrupted. "Hey um...you know what? I just remembered I was supposed to be training with the guys right now." Taking a few steps back she forced a smile, waiving and turning away.