Chapter 24

At the same time outside...

"PSST PSST!"

"What the hell now?" Bakugo groans while trying to enjoy the quietness outside and staring out at the lake while the rest of his classmates lay down beside him.

"I think that's Mineta." Sato says sitting up.

"What does that little grape face want now?

Getting to his feet Deku starts walking towards where they last saw Mineta run off to. "Well he did say he wanted to know what that loud noise was." Scratching his head not finding any sign of him anywhere. Hearing someone giggling, Deku looks up and spots him holding on to the side of the wall close to the balcony wearing a sadistic smile.

Widening his eyes in surprise Deku whisper yells at him as to not wake up anyone "Hey Mineta! What are you doing over there?"

Still smiling he wiped some droll from his mouth "You guys wanted to know what all that noise was, so now I hit the jackpot!"

Walking closer to him Iida lifts his arms up and down "Mineta get down here this instant!"

"But you haven't even asked me what I found." He giggled.

Now sitting up curious Kaminari just stares at him. "What do you mean? Whose cabin is that?"

"Hehehe...." Mineta was too focused on whatever it was to even answer. "This is great!"

Taking off his glasses and tiredly rubbing his eyes "It's the girls cabin." Iida says.

"Woah really?"

"Mineta, as class rep I am ordering you to get down!" Iida whisper yells "This is no way to behave!"

"Oh, come on don't you guys want to know what they are doing or talking about?" Mineta smirks wiggling his eyebrows. "I know you guys do. You just don't want to admit it."

All of them just stare at him, some looking more uncomfortable than others.

"Iidas right. We shouldn't be eavesdropping on them." Deku says scratching his neck.

"No way! This is some juicy stuff." Mineta shakes his head.

Laughing Sero gets up "I got him." Before firing his tape and latching on to Mineta. Pulling hard. "Man, this dude is really not wanting to let go." He starts frowning as he finds it harder to peel his classmate from the wall.

"No! you can't make me!"

"Mineta be quiet you might wake the teachers!" Iida says lifting his arms up and down.

Girls cabin...

"What was that?" Kendo says as she gets ready to walk to the balcony.

Yawning "Who knows probably just an animal." Tokage says. "Now back to the good stuff."

"W-Whatever do you mean?" Momo says placing her hands on her cheek.

"Todoroki?" Hagakure says waving her hands excitedly.

"Oh, um...Todoroki? well I would consider him a wonderful classmate and one of the brightest students in our class."

"That is SO not what we're saying." Kendo smirks.

"I mean I never really put too much thought into that. I suppose he is rather handsome." Momo admits before everyone laughs and claps her on the back as she hides her face.

Outside...

Scoffing Bakugo shakes his head at the scene behind him. "That's a new one. How many class A's does it take to peel a little pervert from the girls cabin?"