Chapter 54

The next day as she was getting ready for school, she couldn't help but notice the ever-growing smile on her face as she was putting her hair up. Inspecting her uniform one last time she pulled on her backpack and headed out.

Yesterday felt so unreal that she still had problems wrapping her head around it. Bakugo likes her! If you had told her a year ago that this is where they ended up, she would have just laughed it off.

After she had told him she felt the same way he did...the look on his face would forever stay in her memory. She had never seen him look that happy without it involving immediate danger and beating up villains...like the look of a kid in a candy store.

Letting out a small giggle at the thought she shook her head as she took a seat at the table the others were eating breakfast at. Placing her chin on her palm she remembered that after he had realized what she had said, he only managed to take another step before they were interrupted by a knock on the door from Tsu and Mina.

"You gotta be shitting me!" Deciding it was time to leave he quickly made his way out the door "We'll talk later."

Feeling a light blush creeping up she quickly blinked up seeing a hand being waved in front of her face.

"Ochaco? Earth to Ochaco!"

Blinking she quickly got pulled out of her thoughts as Tsu, Yaoyorozu, Iida, and Hagakure were staring back at her.

"Oh sorry. What was that?"

"You alright? Ribbit. You haven't' really been yourself since yesterday." Tsu said with a worried look.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Alright. Well remember if you ever need someone to talk to you always have us." Iida said placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks guys." She smiled. "Hey where's Deku?"

"Mr. Aizawa had asked him, Todoroki, and Bakugo to meet him at the classroom a bit early. Didn't say why though." Tsu said standing up.

"Which is where we should be heading now." Iida said.

X

Walking out of the dorms and towards the school they were talking about when the next study group would be when they came across a small black cat who looked lost.

"Ooh look at you!" Uraraka said, scooping it up as the girls started patting it hearing it purr. "You're so cute! I wonder what it's doing here." she said looking around.

"Maybe we should take him to one of the teachers. Someone might be looking for this little guy." Momo said, stroking it.

"Yeah, you're r- OW!" Grabbing her hand from the sudden pain Uraraka watched as the cat landed on the ground staring at her with such green eyes before running off.

"Uraraka are you alright? What happened?" Iida asked looking over her now bleeding hand.

"I don't know." Examining her hand, she was supposed to see the big gash.

"Maybe you should get that checked out." Tsu said grabbing her elbow. "I'll go with you we still have some time before classes start."

Nodding they walked towards Recovery Girls office.

The small black cat ran across the street turning into a small alleyway before morphing into a tall figure and pulled out his phone.

"Yeah, it's me. Everything is in place. Let her know we're ready and that the next shipment is going out tomorrow."

X

Walking out of Recovery girls' office Uraraka rubbed her now bandaged hand.

"Guess we should count ourselves lucky we have someone like Recovery girl to help us." Tsu said.