Chapter 31

X

After a few hours of walking, they made it to a large waterfall. Smiling Kirishima whistles "Wow you don't see that every day."

Nodding in agreement Uraraka was speechless at the magnificent sight of it. Never before had she seen anything as breathtaking as this. Watching as the clear water smoothly fell down like rain only to clash against the rocks below. Closing her eyes she loved the soothing sound it made. "Mmhmm, I could stay here forever."

Kneeling down Bakugo slowly peeks over the crest. "According to the GPS the next flag is supposed to be somewhere down there."

"Well, that's just great! And how are we supposed to get down there may I ask?" Mina says, placing a hand on her hips. Seeing Bakugos big smirk, she looks over at the other two who just smile back at her.

"Oh no..."

X

After a few minutes Uraraka makes sure both Kirishima and Mina are safely tied together before wrapping the robe around herself.

"Alright. We ready?"

Both nodding in agreement she starts walking towards the edge where Bakugo is waiting. Activating her quirk on both Mina and Kirishima they slowly start floating. Looking down Uraraka gulps before clenching her fists. Looking over her shoulder, Uraraka lifts an eyebrow at him.

"I don't need any help."

Shrugging her shoulder, she looks back down. "Ok...here we go..."

Groaning in annoyance Bakugo rolls his eyes "Oh for fucks sake round-face just go already." Before pushing her over.

"AHH!" Taken by surprised as they start falling fast they all scream in fear. With a shaky hand she suddenly activates her quirk on herself.

"Oh man oh man oh man is it over?!" Mina says having closed her eyes and holding onto Kirishima.

Looking up Uraraka glares at Bakugo whose waving from the top with a shit eating grin.

Hearing Kirishima laughing hysterically. "Not cool man!"

She refocuses on slowly releasing and then reactivating her quirk before landing. As they make it back safely to the ground, Bakugo makes his way down with his explosions to meet them still laughing and hugging his stomach.

Detangling the rope from all of them Mina whimpers while falling to her knees and Kirishima clutches his chest chuckling glad to be alive. "Oh man."

"YOU!" Furiously stomping over to Bakugo, Uraraka clenches her fists before stopping right in front of him as she lets out a small growl of frustration.

Still laughing Bakugo wipes his eye "You-you should've seen your faces!"

Narrowing her eyes dangerously she pokes him in the chest repeatedly with her finger. "YOU-YOU JERK! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU DID THAT!"

Smacking her hand away he calms down tilting his head. "Did what?"

"WHY-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! THAT WAS JUST MEAN!" now frowning at him.

"Well, you were taking your damn sweet time so I thought I would help and give you a little nudge." He couldn't keep a straight face anymore as he started laughing again. "Oh man.... I'm so glad I did. The look on your faces was priceless!" Tilting his head back while wiping more tears from his eyes.

Uraraka couldn't do anything but stare at him in disbelief, shaking her head. But it wasn't the fact of what had happened that had actually caught her attention this time but the fact of actually hearing Bakugo laugh was what surprised her. It wasn't one of his usual smug or maniac/battle ready laughs but rather different. Never having heard an actual genuine laugh coming from him out of happiness, she didn't know how to react. She was amazed at how wonderful it could sound and found herself enjoying it.