Chapter 5: Party Turned Sleepover Pt 4. Movie Night

(This chapter will have a bit of Jailey (probably). So will the next chapter)

Milly was excited. They were in the middle of setting up for a movie. They were going to watch a horror movie. Something about the British Psycho Monster? She didn't know what it was but was very excited.

Hailey was sitting in a bundle, one of her blankets. Milly noticed how on edge Hailey seemed but thought nothing of it, "Probably horror movie jitters,"  Milly told herself.

Zander was sitting next to Luke, showing something. "Those two need to get together, I swear,"  Milly thought.

Sean had been listening to music, Elliot was sitting on the couch as well, while Jake and Zoey were in the kitchen. She heard Jake talking about ordering a pizza for dinner or something. Milly herself thought it was a pretty good idea. Pizza sounded terrific, especially since it was her favorite food.

Milly had been sitting on the couch next to Elliot and Hailey when she heard Lia call.

"Are you sure we're up for watching a horror movie? It's pretty late, and I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night from you guys screaming from a nightmare." Lia explained.

Milly knew Lia was stone-cold-faced when it came to horror movies. A movie could only be terrifying if it scared Lia. 

"We're sure," Milly said. That's when she noticed Zoey and Jake heading upstairs. She could care less. Zoey was always a jerk to her, and Jake was mean to Hailey. She might be neutral in front of them when Elliot is around, but if they ever try anything. She'll strike when Elliot isn't around.

"Where you guys going?" Elliot asked, and Jake looked back at him.

"We're going to head to our rooms for now. I'll be down soon when there's a knock on the door, k?" Jake asked, and Elliot nodded. "Good, hope you guys enjoy the movie," Jake said, walking the rest of the way upstairs.

Elliot got up, probably to get popcorn. He came back 5 minutes later with a large bowl of popcorn.

Then, the movie began.

------------------------------

It had been thirty minutes since the movie started, and It might not seem like it, but it was terrifying.

*Knock, Knock*

Hailey screamed while everyone else jumped. "Sorry!" Hailey said with a sheepish smile, and Milly chuckled.

Milly didn't understand why Hailey agreed to watch a horror movie. She hates them with a living passion.

She saw the peach-haired boy running down the stairs to the front door. "Huh?" Milly said, watching him there.

"Jake ordered pizza for everyone," Elliot said, and Milly looked shocked. She was used to strangers worrying more about themselves than others. Milly knew Jake didn't have to incorporate them when he ordered pizza, but he did. She couldn't understand.

"He did?" Milly whispered, and Elliot nodded. "He likes to include others. He feels people shouldn't be left out," Elliot explained.

"Who's hungry?" Jake shouted from the kitchen. Milly didn't even notice Jake had already walked to the kitchen with...3 pizza boxes?!

Everyone got up and walked to the kitchen, leaving the movie paused. Jake had walked away from them, heading upstairs. "Where are you going?" Milly called. She was just curious. "To get Zoey," Jake said, not even looking at her as if this was a touchy subject.

Milly shrugged and ran to get a slice of delicious pepperoni pizza. Soon Zoey and Jake came down, and Milly didn't even notice.

"Stacy's Mamamia Pizza is the best pizza place in Rosemeadow, IMO," Milly stated. That's when she noticed Jake, who looked at her funny. "Did you just say IMO?" He asked, grabbing himself a slice of pizza.