Chapter 16: Tyler Isn't The Least Of Our Worries

(Like, seriously, Tyler sucks ass!) Also, I find it hilarious that I'm being recommended for my own book.

Two boys hid behind a tree, and one groaned.

"Will you be quiet!" The magenta-haired boy whisper-yelled. The blonde-haired boy next to him glared.

"Well, I'm sorry, Drew, but I just can't stand them all together." The blonde-haired boy said. The magenta-haired boy, Drew, glared back.

"I can't stand it either, Tyler. That's why we're spying on them in the first place." Drew said, "Besides, we have our reasons for doing this. You just have to deal with it until the plan works." Drew explained.

Tyler rolled his eyes. He just wanted the group to break up.

Tyler wanted Hailey all to himself. He loved her, obsessed even. He hated how that freak, Jake, was getting close to her. She was his.

Tyler wanted Hailey to be his and his only. But that Music Freak, Jake, had to get in the way. It pissed him off.

"It seems you beat the shit out of Jake," Drew commented, and Tyler smirked.

"I just so happened to have my brass knuckles with me. They came in handy when I beat his miserable ass," Tyler said, laughing afterward. Tyler had golden brass knuckles at the time when he fought Jake. It really fucked him up, and Tyler was proud of that.

Though, Drew seemed a little upset about it.

"You still upset he left your friend group?" Tyler asked, "I wouldn't be. He's a Music Freak." Tyler added. Drew looked at him with an appalled expression.

"What?" Drew asked, "Do you mean Jake's a Music Freak?" Drew asked.

Tyler smirked smugly.

"Everyone hated Jake back in middle school. He was a loser. I should know. I was his bully, after all." Tyler explained, laughing, "He wanted to be a singer! He really thought he could be something!" Tyler exclaimed, gaining fits of laughter.

"Wow..." Drew said. He seemed pretty upset, "Jake's a Music Freak. How...fitting..." Drew said. Tyler stopped laughing, looking confused at the magenta-haired boy.

"He always seemed like the type to be hated. Guess those rumors didn't do the trick," Drew said, rubbing his chin, "What dirt do you have on Jake?" Drew asked, and Tyler flashed a devious grin.

"Now this is gonna be fun~,"

------------------------------

Hailey and Jake were laughing together. They were at the arcade, watching Bethany and Milo enjoying a few games. The others had run off to do their own thing.

Since Jake and Hailey were the eldest of their siblings, they had to watch the youngest. Elliot, Milly, and Zoey went off together. Sean, Luke, and Zander went off together as well.

Hailey and Jake played a few games here and there. But they really kept their eyes on the youngest two. Well, Hailey really was the one watching them since Jake got distracted very easily, but she didn't mind.

They were laughing at how the two youngest were bonding so well. Bethany and Milo were arguing about who was the REAL winner at ski ball.

Then the two started to snicker, running off.

"They're planning the world's demise as we speak," Hailey said with a grin. Jake laughed.

"Have you always been good with kids?" Jake asked, and Hailey looked at him (Headcanon I got from Tiya_TealTea)