Epilouge

Park Sunghoon, the best known man at Silver Leaf High School of the Arts. He's handsome, kind, talented, rich, polite, and he radiates perfection. It's like he gets a confession every single day, but he's never dated anyone before. He stays to himself, and only hangs out around the same few people. He figure skates outside of school, and he's damn good at it.

He decided that he wants to be a figure skater, and with that decision, he also chose that he'd attend his senior year of high school as a trade student in Russia. He's serious about it, and Russia is probably the best place when it comes to figure skating. Upon his announcement, many girls cried, and majority of the school was devastated to be losing such an amazing student.

One person seemed the most impacted though, and his name is Kim Sunoo. He's also well known at their school, but not for as great of reasons as Sunghoon is. While he's known for his amazing dancing skills and cute eyes, he's also known for being cold and rude, along with his fat face and femininity. Most people avoid him because of his face alone, but many rumors have been spread around that he's a rude person with an attitude problem, and because of those rumors, people treat him poorly.

Sunoo only has a few really close friends, but his best friend is the Japanese student in the class below him, Nishimura Riki. Between hanging around Sunoo and his struggle with Korean, he gets the same bad rumors spread about him, but he doesn't mind. He knows that his true friends love him for who he really is, and they were able to see past the facade others built for him.

Once Riki overheard some girls sulking about Sunghoon moving schools, he ran straight to the class that's a year ahead of him and slammed his hands on Sunoo's desk. He was panting from being out of breath, and the ends of his hair were damp from sweat. "Hyung," he breathed out and tried to catch his breath, but it was no use so he shook his head. "Sunghoon is moving to Russia, did you hear?"

Sunoo looked up and rolled his eyes with a disappointed sigh. He looked down at his crumpled sketch under Riki's hand and blinked a few times. "I know..."

Riki sucked his teeth and grabbed his best friend's face, forcing him to look up. His eyes were wide and his eyebrows were furrowed to show his seriousness. "Are you seriously just gonna sulk?"

Sunoo rolled his eyes again. "What am I supposed to do? Stop him? Are you crazy?" He started pouting and pushed his friend away.

"When are you gonna get the chance to tell him? If not now, you might never get to!" He insisted.

Sunoo sighed heavily, "fine!" He groaned in annoyance, but a small smile played at the corner of his lips. "I'll do it during free period, okay?"

Riki clapped his hands together with a big smile and an excited squeal. "You better keep your word, Hyung! Or else I'm gonna poke your eyeballs out so you can never look at his handsome face again!"

Sunoo scoffed a laugh and shoved his friend. "Yeah, yeah, get to your class... I'll text you," he mumbled out shyly.

Riki giggled and made a finger heart before running off. "Bye Hyung!" He yelled from the doorway. "Don't forget about me, I love you!"

Sunoo waved him off with a soft chuckle. His eyes carried the whole world when he looked at Riki, and anyone could see that. It sparked dating rumors because of how everyone perceives both of them vs. how they treat one another.

The day flew by for Sunoo, and free period came quickly. He slowly and anxiously made his way down to the basketball court, knowing that's where Sunghoon always goes to play with his friends. He stopped at the sidelines where a few girls stood, giggling and gossiping. His full attention was on Sunghoon, who was running up and down the court with nothing but a white tank top that stuck to his skin.

Throughout the whole time they played, Sunghoon kept looking over to the sidelines, glancing at Sunoo each time. Just the sight of him with his arms crossed and a small grin on his face was enough to get him all distracted. The boys on his team scolded him, and he quickly became embarrassed. After a while, he got so sweaty he was annoyed with his shirt sticking to him, so he took it off and threw it by Sunoo, who was redder than a tomato.

Once they called for a break, Sunghoon walked towards Sunoo, who got nervous. He picked up his shirt and the water bottle behind it. He made direct eye contact as he took a drink, and while he wiped his face with his shirt.

Sunoo took a deep breath and dropped his hands to his sides. "Sunghoon, I have something to tell you," he spoke softly. His heart was pounding in his chest so loudly he could barely focus, and the way Sunghoon stared at him made him so nervous. He didn't say anything, but he nodded his head once and waited for him to continue. "I want to be close to you... I know you're leaving after today, but I wanted to tell you. The first time I saw you I thought you were so handsome, which made me want to be close to you, and caused me to start liking you."

Silence. Sunghoon only stared at him without a hint of any expression on his face, and that caused more nervous tension. He only flashed a small smirk and shoved his shirt into Sunoo's chest before jogging back onto the court.