[20] Intrusion

~

"...why don't you scram like the fucking roach you are?..."

~

[Sunghoon]

I was really excited to go out for breakfast with everyone. These 3 are my absolute favorite and they all make me so happy. It went good at first, but of course shit had to go left. We had just gotten our food when Jay approached the table, but not only was it him, but that Jungwon guy too.

"Sunoo! Hey!" He said happily. That seemed to confuse Jungwon, but Sunoo too, so my guard was up. "I haven't heard from you in a few days."

Sunoo rubbed the back of his neck. "Haha, yeah... things got busy." This is so awkward, it's making me cringe. Why did they even have to come over here?

"You know my Sunoo?" Jungwon asked, and it pissed me off more. "What a small world it is—how about we sit together? That's a great idea!" And before anyone could say anything, they pulled the table next to us closer. They touched, and Jungwon sat down next to Sunoo. I didn't like it.

Sunoo subtly scooted closer to me and put his hand on my thigh. He seems uncomfortable. "Yeah, I didn't know you guys were friends either," he mumbled out. His whole mood is ruined, and that made me more frustrated. "It's funny."

Jay hummed. "Yeah, just like how close you two are now," he said while studying us closely.

"I don't see how it's funny to be close with your boyfriend," I bluntly responded. This whole thing is irritating. We were supposed to have group breakfast, just the 4 of us, but now everyone is uncomfortable and awkward because these bastards just invited themselves over! "I don't know why you look so shocked, or why you're making stupid comments. You intruded in on us."

It fell quiet until Jungwon chuckled. "Oh, we intruded? You guys weren't exactly on a date anyway, so why does it even matter? I mean please, it's only breakfast," he spat out. He's such a bitch. "Isn't that right Sunoo?"

He didn't say anything, and when he got the courage to, I shoved a piece of toast in his mouth. "You should eat before it gets cold," I mumbled. I stuffed my own face with french toast and sighed. This is stupid. Who even is this Jungwon guy anyway?

If matters couldn't get worse, he took the toast from Sunoo and grabbed the strawberry jam. He looked annoyed. "You should know that he doesn't eat toast without jam—preferably strawberry," he grumbled out. He put jam on the toast and shoved it back into his mouth. "Some boyfriend."

I slammed my fork down, fully irritated. "Okay bitch, why don't you scram like the fucking roach you are? I'm sick of your shit and this is only our second meeting. You're making my friends and my boyfriend uncomfortable—and don't think your bitchass is off the hook either, Jay. I don't know what you guys think this is, but it's not your playground."

"Boyfriend huh? You were serious?" Jungwon asked, completely ignoring everything else I said. Is he serious? "Say Sunoo, do you think he'd still want you if he knew—"

"Shut up!" He shouted, cutting Jungwon off. He was shaking, and tears were already in his eyes. "J-just leave..." he must've gotten embarrassed from yelling, because his face got all red and he looked down.

Jungwon chuckled. "I'm not going anywhere unless you're coming with, it's not that easy."

"No," Riki cut in. "I'm not letting him go with you, let alone both of you, by himself. I don't trust either one of you, so if you want him to go then I'm going too."

Jungwon shrugged. "Guess we're staying—"

"Have fun, because we're leaving," I announced. I stood up and grabbed Sunoo's hand. I pulled him along with me to go get boxes from the front, and it was silent other than me asking the woman.

Before we went back, he stopped me. He looked really distressed, and it made me feel so sad. "Hyungie, I'm sorry..." he mumbled out.

I shook my head. "Sunny I've told you already that you have nothing to be sorry for. Don't listen to him, because whatever he's holding above your head, I'll still love you anyway. He's a big dummy."

He smiled a little and kept walking. I don't know much of Sunoo's past, and I don't know who Jungwon is to him exactly. But I do know that I want to beat the fuck out of him!! (^_^) We're in public, and Sunoo already seems stressed enough, so I've been keeping as much peace as humanly possible! It's just really hard when someone's messing with your boyfriend and you don't know what to do about it or if you even should do anything about it. I'm worried.

"Aww, heading out so fast?" Jungwon asked mockingly as we packed up our food. For some reason the air feels so thick, like there's a dark aura lingering around all 4 of us. "We haven't eaten together in so long, Sunoo~ are you really just gonna go?"

I took Sunoo's box from him and put it into my bag. He bowed towards Jungwon, even if he's the one who intruded. "I'm sorry Hyung, but today isn't a good day. It seems like you can't keep peace with my boyfriend so I don't think a good day really does exist. An issue with him is an equal issue with me, so if you want to talk to me then stop treating him like he ain't shit. It's offensive." He spoke in a tone that he was being serious but insulting at the same time. It made me fall for him all over again, I swear. Especially when he turned around and grabbed my hand, pulling me away with a smile. "C'mon guys, we can just head back now—ooh, let's go to your place! You have a better table than us!"

For some reason I felt so secure. Having him talk about me like I'm so important, and him blowing off the guy that's been trying to come between us... it was amazing. It's still kind of weird, I mean, the guy I've wanted since high school is walking down the sidewalk holding my hand smiling. How much better can life get?! He's so cute, too.

I think I'm actually experiencing what it's like to be in love, I AM IN LOVE WITH KIM SUNOO.

~

HEYYYAA we hit 2k ;P love you cute people fr and reading your comments

i made an instagram account! it's @satur_nemonade

the link: https://instagram.com/satur_nemonade

i also found this pic and it made me giggle, so i'm sharing it with you guys