[26] Alone-ish

~

"...I don't think it's that bad to want to kiss my boyfriend..."

~

[Sunghoon]

Sunoo and I didn't stay long, but he did look really happy with Jungwon. I'm glad they made up. I'm honestly hoping Riki and Heesung did too, because that would really suck. We decided to go back to his place, and it was empty.

"Oh," Sunoo scratched his head, "maybe they talked it out." He smiled. "Which means that it's... just us here."

I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling nervous. We don't really get genuine alone time because we always bring Riki and Heesung everywhere. "Yeah, it's a little weird," I confessed. "I'm so used to them being around all the time."

"Yeah..." he agreed. He looks just as nervous as I am, yet he still smiled. "But what do you wanna do?"

Just that question alone set my mind wandering places it probably should've. To be fair though, when do we get serious alone time? I don't think it's that bad to want to kiss my boyfriend... I think. But what if he just wanted to watch a movie or something like that and that's what he meant? This is so embarrassing, and I can't just stare at him like a drowning fish forever. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, nervous as hell.

I had no reason to be nervous though, because he giggled softly. That cute little face of his was enough to stop me from hesitating and just doing it. It was a little odd at first because we've only kissed in a heated way that once when he ran to the bathroom after. But he was even more handsy this time, if it's even possible. I wondered if he wanted to do it this way more often.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and started pulling me to the living room, keeping me close. He plopped
down on the couch and pulled me down with him, so I supported myself with one of my hands on the back of the couch. I slipped my tongue in first this time, and I felt him smile against my lips. I felt heat wash over my whole body, and I started thinking further and further.

"Hyung," he blurted out and took a pause. His lips were swollen and he was a little bit out of breath. "What if Riki comes home?"

I grabbed his face and pulled him closer again. "Shut the fuck up," I mumbled and started the kiss again.

He didn't argue and went with it. Honestly, I don't know how to go further than what we're doing right now but I trusted him because he was okay with that last time. He started to tug at the bottom of my shirt, so I stopped to take it off. He pulled me onto the couch next to him and ran his hands over my chest. It was such a simple touch but it felt so good because it was his touch.

All of that got interrupted by yelling, and we immediately froze. "Will you just leave me the fuck alone?!" It was Riki's voice, upset and loud. I've never heard him talk like that before. "Leave!"

"Riki please..." and of course Heesung was the one begging him. "Just let me explain!"

They stormed into the living room and both stopped dead in their tracks. Their eyes went wide and I got so embarrassed I could've died. But Sumoo snapped out of it fast. He got up and defensively put himself between Riki and Heesung. "What's going on?"

I got up and stood by Heesung, but I also felt confused. "Yeah, what did you do?" I asked directly. It was weird with them ever since earlier and I didn't like it. Those two never talk about themselves or their relationship they have going on, which is fine, but they obviously have an issue and need support.

Riki started to cry. He looked so defeated and drained, it was such a sad sight to see. "I'm sick of this! Hyung make him leave!" He yelled at Sunoo. He was breaking down, and it made us all frown. "P-please Hyung," he begged and grabbed onto Sunoo's sleeve.

I sighed and hurried over to grab my shirt. I didn't even put it on before dragging Heesung out by the arm, and shot Sunoo a look before leaving. One we got outside the room, I put on my shirt and walked down the hall with Heesung. "Bro," I started, "what was that?"

He dropped his head and looked as drained as Riki. But then he just started crying. "I don't know!" He blurted out and cried even harder. "E-everything was fine, and I was planning on finally a-asking him out... but then h-he started asking me a bunch of questions a-and got to some conclusion that I never liked him."

I frowned as we got onto the elevator and wrapped my arms around him. "It's gonna be okay, but what got him to that conclusion?" I asked softly. I mean, Heesung is head over heels for that boy.

He stopped crying before he continued, and by time he was finished we got off the elevator. "Well we were just talking, and he asked me if I got close to him to help you with Sunoo. I told him the truth, but he took it like our whole relationship is built on a lie. What I feel for him has nothing to do with you guys!"

I was a little baffled because Heesung never gets this upset. I can literally feel his frustration, but also his sadness. He's scared to lose Riki. "Hyung, I think you should give him some time. One thing I've learned about Riki is that he does act on emotion, so you need to let him get his mind together and then talk to him." I gave my best advice and hoped it would help a little.

He sighed and dropped his head in defeat. "I'm just scared that if I give him too much time he won't ever come back... that he'll realize he can easily find someone better than me and go." His face flushed red, and I was a little shocked. He never talks about his feelings like that, but I know it's hard for him to. "I can't lose him."

"You won't," I assured.

I'll help you guys as much as you helped me, I promise.

~

WAHHHH NOT RIKI AND HEESUNG