[16] Mystery Hyung

~

"...it was too good to be true..."

~

[Sunghoon]

"Sorry Hyung," Riki said and tapped my shoulder. "But can I walk with him? I have something to say."

I nodded and let go of Sunoo's hand. I fell back to walk with Heesung, and he smiled at me. I rubbed the back of my neck, still feeling a little guilty. "I'm really sorry for telling him earlier."

He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. "It's whatever. What's done is done, and like Riki said earlier, I understand why you did." He bumped into me a little and looked down at his feet. "I'm glad you guys worked things out though. When Riki and I saw you guys in the couples skate we couldn't stop laughing," he said with all the amusement in his voice. He looked at me and lightly chuckled. "Between his skating skills and you being a flustered fuck, it was a disaster."

I sucked my teeth, and Sunoo turned around quickly with furrowed eyebrows. "What about my skating skills?" He asked with his guard up, then looked at me.

I hesitated. "It wasn't me!" I defended, but he rolled his eyes and continued with Riki. I dropped my head and started sulking. "Just great," I mumbled.

Heesung giggled. "How cute," he teased. "It's funny how things kind of just went back to how they were before. The only thing that's really different is that you can call him your boyfriend."

I felt myself blushing just at the mention of it. I don't think I'll ever stop gushing over anything related to Sunoo, ever—even if I wanted to. I'm okay with that though. "I didn't think about it like that. But it doesn't matter what it's like, I'm just the happiest person in the world right now."

He chuckled. "I bet..." he trailed off a little and started kicking small pebbles on the sidewalk. He definitely has something on his mind, and I wanna wait for him to get it out on his own. But I'm so curious. "Do you think it's too soon? If I made a move on Riki?" He asked quietly.

I smiled softly. I should've known it's Riki he was thinking about, because he makes a certain face every time. "I don't see why not. You guys are like a couple without the label," I told him. He seemed a little encouraged, so I wanted to ask him the question I've been wondering. "Since when did you like him though?"

He scoffed and looked at the two in front of his. His face flushed. "Can we not talk about that right now...? I promise I'll tell you later, but right now isn't the time. It's embarrassing."

I nudged into his arm a little to hint that he can calm down. "It's okay, I get it. We'll just talk later. With Yeji Noona. And Jake."

He sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. "What am I ever gonna do...?"

Luckily we got to their place soon after that. It felt so good to just sit down, and even better when Sunoo sat down with me. I smiled at him and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Damn bitch, I haven't even finished getting my shoes off and you're already on him?" Riki teased and laughed. Sunoo just scowled at him and wrapped his arms around me. "You've been performing PDA ever since we were in the rink, kissing him in public like that is crazy."

My face flushed. "You saw that?"

Heesung rolled his eyes as he hugged Riki from behind. I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me a stern look. "Yes you dork, of course we saw. You were so out in the open everybody probably saw it."

Riki giggled. "Yeah, you fucking gay asses! I didn't even know you had it in you, Hyung." He started waddling to the couch with Heesung still attached to him, and he tackled him onto it. He lied on top of him, hugging him tightly with a small smile on his face. They're both such dorks.